Coming Back.... oh wait

FatherJack

Dominant
Society
Kaos 2.0
Jack FatherJack Hackett
I decided to have yet another bash at EU the other week, I've chipped out around 4 or 5 times since I started playing in 06, it's a completely unique game and there is nothing quite like anything else anywhere - it drags you back in whether you like it or not! So I log in and reapply to Kaos and say my hello's to everyone and yes sheesh I'm back - yet again... etc etc they know the score it's me afterall...

I browse the auctions to rebuy some trusty low level equipment I came to rely on last time I was here when times were sparse, I left a few skills over "just in case" I came back, and... what the flying f... F-105 +50, seriously? Herb Boxes +15. is this some kind of joke? Falx +20... did I read that right? Even Opalos and Heart Faps have MU. All I want is some low level equipment to start over to grind with!

The deposit I was about to make never happened. I'm now pretty peeved about the so called "cost to play" being turned arse-way-up by resellers and relieved I never made the deposit in the first place. I know prices can fluctuate and all but I'm not returning to EU and wasting over a fifth of my initial 100$ deposit on MU for pretty basic equipment.

To MA sort it out!
To the resellers hoarding the crap, **** my ****** ****!

I'm now back off to my (ever increasing) Steam library til common sense prevails. Ta Ta.

Other than the F105, all the other items you mention are items that were removed from various planet partner TTs in a recent VU.

I understand this was to ensure that all planet partners offered items of equal efficiency of use.

Use limited gear or a 103 then. Resellers are definitely not hoarding crappy finders.

Opalos cost +1. Not that you need one since it sucks compared to a lot of new weapons.

Do your homework, then give it another go

Welcome back!

I decided to have yet another bash at EU the other week, I've chipped out around 4 or 5 times since I started playing in 06, it's a completely unique game and there is nothing quite like anything else anywhere - it drags you back in whether you like it or not! So I log in and reapply to Kaos and say my hello's to everyone and yes sheesh I'm back - yet again... etc etc they know the score it's me afterall...

I browse the auctions to rebuy some trusty low level equipment I came to rely on last time I was here when times were sparse, I left a few skills over "just in case" I came back, and... what the flying f... F-105 +50, seriously? Herb Boxes +15. is this some kind of joke? Falx +20... did I read that right? Even Opalos and Heart Faps have MU. All I want is some low level equipment to start over to grind with!

The deposit I was about to make never happened. I'm now pretty peeved about the so called "cost to play" being turned arse-way-up by resellers and relieved I never made the deposit in the first place. I know prices can fluctuate and all but I'm not returning to EU and wasting over a fifth of my initial 100$ deposit on MU for pretty basic equipment.

To MA sort it out!

To the resellers hoarding the crap, **** my ****** ****!

I'm now back off to my (ever increasing) Steam library til common sense prevails. Ta Ta.

Obviously you shouldn't have chipped out :dunce: There is more "play" than ever in here, and there are some problems. I have never gone back to a game 5 times!

Welcome back :yay:

Maybe they will start calling it a universe again, it would be a fine start.

Do u realize u can still buy items from the TT right? And they r more eco than old UL ones (or same eco).

whining before making some research , you have to be kidding me :laugh:
on a serious note check out the gold starting pack . costs 50 $ , you get a nice UL gun+amp , armor and fap + 80ped amo and 200 ped . the gear for 220 ped is the best bang for buck you ever spent .soc mate of mine is in his 4th week of playing with it .

whining before making some research , you have to be kidding me :laugh:
on a serious note check out the gold starting pack . costs 50 $ , you get a nice UL gun+amp , armor and fap + 80ped amo and 200 ped . the gear for 220 ped is the best bang for buck you ever spent .soc mate of mine is in his 4th week of playing with it .

and dont Forget the skill-Booster-pills =) there are 30 in ! ( one lasts a hour and gives 50% more skills )

Buy Gold Starter Pack (avoided all resellers) the items in that pack are really good eco.

Get the best Low level eco setup you can, it's not hard to figure that one out tbh.

The Gold Starter Pack contains half of the setup.

oh jack lol, Get a gold pack and if you got the spare ped get a a101 with the z12 :)

I never knew about the gold pack and having read up on it I don't want it either. 40$ for 200 PED and a bunch of soul-bound crap from a game claiming to be an RCE. I nearly had a fit with the untradable Viceroy on Ark. No, just no.

Thanks for the tips but I'll buy stuff I can trade back when-and-if prices stop being silly.

Laters.

Sell the pet and you have money for the TT stuff you got rid of last time you quit Jack.

Youre up overall.

Do u realize u can still buy items from the TT right? And they r more eco than old UL ones (or same eco).

yup,

i really dont get why hes whining,new tt stuff is better,but i guess its easyer to whine on forum thne to do some homework

Jack,
get up to speed with the new set-up and start from there.

You'll do fine.

I never knew about the gold pack and having read up on it I don't want it either. 40$ for 200 PED and a bunch of soul-bound crap from a game claiming to be an RCE. I nearly had a fit with the untradable Viceroy on Ark. No, just no.

Thanks for the tips but I'll buy stuff I can trade back when-and-if prices stop being silly.

Laters.

See you in a couple of years then, oww and hi from yer old soc mate.

Laters.

The gold pack is as close to a really good deal as you will ever find in this game.

The gold pack is as close to a really good deal as you will ever find in this game.

The skill pills with ammo and PED are worth the pack alone especially when used during HM or MM or probably other Events where you grind heavily for hours on end. The other items you can just toss in some forgotten inventory on a planet like NI and forget about them if you want, although it is nice noob gear if your a new player.

If you get this angry over you not doing your research.

I would not come back, as when you learn more about the changes you will HATE it here

If you get this angry over you not doing your research.

I would not come back, as when you learn more about the changes you will HATE it here

Or make changes ourselves?

There are always 2 ways to view a bad day at the office. And yes Jenn, I feel that way too sometimes.

Complaining about +20 PED on a markup when a lot of us have lost a lot of value on our high-end, UL gear... *sigh*.

Gold starter pack. Boom.

Now come on Father Jack, you can do it! ;)

(2) YES

More water.

Back