Question: Commando - Worth 25,000?

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Heya,

As I am about to reach level 50 in laser sniper it is time for me to move on and skill the other hunting professions, since one of my goals is level 50 in all of them. However, I am a bit torn since commando is not *that* far away, and there is a ton of commando and HP to be gained while I skill the other professions. So I have the following choices:

1. Screw my plan and keep skilling laser sniper for another year or something
2. Chip in enough to unlock commando and then start skilling the other skills. This would cost about 25,000 PED but also raise most of my other ranged hit skills to about 50.
3. Screw commando and buy a laser handgun and get started right away.

Any input would be helpful. I am guessing that if I skip commando, I'll probably be 30-40 HP short once I reach 50 in the last professions.

I am currently toying with exactly the same problem.

I am 60 blp pistoler hit.

But also slowly skilling up the other hit professions.

I have decided that, being the ultimate goal of using the professions effectively, then the HP is badly needed. And there is no better way to skill it than have it unlocked while skilling other professions.

So i am going all out myself now to get to lv 70. Then i will change to skill up the lower ones.

The only other question left is, do you get all the unlocks first? Kill strike?

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: worth 25k peds, i would say the extra agility gained doing it naturally is better

I am currently toying with exactly the same problem.

I am 60 blp pistoler hit.

But also slowly skilling up the other hit professions.

I have decided that, being the ultimate goal of using the professions effectively, then the HP is badly needed. And there is no better way to skill it than have it unlocked while skilling other professions.

So i am going all out myself now to get to lv 70. Then i will change to skill up the lower ones.

The only other question left is, do you get all the unlocks first? Kill strike?

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: worth 25k peds, i would say the extra agility gained doing it naturally is better

It is a lot of money. Might be better to put it in CLD and chip in using the revenue to slightly speed up the process process.

Kill Strike doesn't seem that attractive at the moment moment. No HP gains and getting the levels from 70 to 80 is close to as big of a project as 0 to 70.

id say its best to skill in 1 profession to well over level 100,that way youll get commando + ks the fastest way

dont bother with trying to get all professions up to an certain level since that will happen automatically

i am for instance level 98 gauss sniper yet i have 1 point in gauss skill

Commando means forgetti g about mayhem prIzes.

If it motivates you to push forward after unlocking it I'd say go for it. EU have lots of stupid ways to burn money and that's by far not the worst. :)

Sometimes we really want something but common sense tells us at least 100 different reasons not to. The trick is to do it anyways knowingly that it is some crazy idea, like driving a car down a cliff and jumping out in the right moment. With the exception in that case you would still sit in the car flying, enjoying the free fall as long as it last. :D

Ive done it and it wasnt realy worth it.
Chipped in 1200 ped TT HG but it has taken me a long time getting the dmg up to equal lvls.
The benefit from all those peds was not much more then estetic since 20hp more wont help me kill much stronger shit due to low evade and cant use much stronger weapons anyhow.

I´ll strongly advice against it, and havent chipped since then and wont either.
Put on your grindingface and start doing them big chains for rifle and weapon-tech and you will land eventually.

Personally I would stay with my weapon of choice and skill this up to lvl75.

On the other side I started with longblade and switched later to laser, so I already got a fair amount skills and HP from my melee history, for me it is easy decission just to stay with laser untill comando unlock.

I honestly wouldn't chip it in, and just stick to the natural skilling.. You'll enjoy the game a bit more then just those few moments of putting the chip inside you :) But that's just me

sooner cycle the 25k peds and hav some fun with it, chippin in is just the easy way to it, nothink like hard wrk grindin :)

just 8 levs left here till unlock killstrike and never eatin a esi in my 4 yr playin its no fun 25k ped in ammo snd really fun tho! gl with the unlock m8 and most of all have fun

Thanks for all the input. Decided to skip the chipping. I'll just stay at it.

get a gun , play naturally , nothing happens if you have +20 hp or commando

There are no skill chip insert loot events :)

Back