The Core - Easter Mayhem

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
As you all may know, CDF Intelligence recently discovered that the robots in Hadesheim Crater have been preparing for a large excavation, most likely related to finding another RX cache on Eudoria. Colonists were employed to recover Data Storage Units to allow us to reach the cache faster than the robots.

However, the recovered DSUs have proven to contain only fragments of the data required, despite intense analysis by CDF signals experts. Meanwhile the robots have been able to recover from the damage caused during the latest excursions into the Core. They will soon attempt an excavation again.

Once again, we ask the colonists of Calypso to assist us in this matter. As earlier, rewards will be offered in exchange for the successful recovery of Data Storage Units from the Core.

Good luck out there!
/Brig. General de Sousa

• Event Start: Thursday, April 2, 1300 UTC
  • Event End: Tuesday, April 7, 1300 UTC
There are five instance levels to accommodate avatars of various profession levels. All of the instances are accessed by interacting with The Core teleporter inside the EST dropship in Minopolis, and then selecting the instance level you wish to enter.
The Core Level 1
  • Core Harbinger Gen. 01 (Lvl 4)
  • Core Harbinger Gen. 02 (Lvl 7)
  • Core Eviscerator Gen. 01 (Lvl 6)
  • Core Eviscerator Gen. 02 (Lvl 9)
The Core Level 2
  • Core Harbinger Gen. 03 (Lvl 9)
  • Core Harbinger Gen. 04 (Lvl 11)
  • Core Eviscerator Gen. 03 (Lvl 12)
  • Core Eviscerator Gen. 04 (Lvl 15)
The Core Level 3
  • Core Harbinger Gen. 05 (Lvl 14)
  • Core Harbinger Gen. 06 (Lvl 17)
  • Core Eviscerator Gen. 05 (Lvl 19)
  • Core Eviscerator Gen. 06 (Lvl 24)
The Core Level 4
  • Core Harbinger Gen. 07 (Lvl 22)
  • Core Harbinger Gen. 08 (Lvl 26)
  • Core Eviscerator Gen. 07 (Lvl 31)
  • Core Eviscerator Gen. 08 (Lvl 39)
The Core Level 5
  • Core Harbinger Gen. 09 (Lvl 32)
  • Core Harbinger Gen. 10 (Lvl 36)
  • Core Eviscerator Gen. 09 (Lvl 51)
  • Core Eviscerator Gen. 10 (Lvl 58)
There are also reports of several powerful Warlock-class robot bosses inside The Core. Colonists are urged to be prepared for aggressive new offensive tactics from these augmented Warlocks.

Scoring
The following point system has been created to track the retrieval of Robot Data Storage Units (DSU):
  • Robot DSU Class 1 (1 point)
  • Robot DSU Class 2 (5 points)
  • Robot DSU Class 3 (10 points)
  • Robot DSU Class 4 (20 points)
  • Robot DSU Class 5 (50 points)
  • Robot DSU Class 6 (100 points)
  • Robot DSU Class 7 (500 points)
  • Robot DSU Class 8 (1000 points)
  • Robot DSU Class 9 (5000 points)
Your event score will be updated automatically each time one of the Data Storage Units is recovered.
Final event scores will be calculated based on hourly point averages to derive each participant's 18-hour normalized event score.

This scoring method removes the need for participants to track time spent in the instances (beyond meeting the 18-hour prize eligibility requirement), removes the risk of participants being inadvertently disqualified from the event for time reasons, and allows all participants to hunt as much as desired in the event instances without giving an unfair advantage to those who are able to hunt for many hours.

Rewards
The colonists accumulating the highest 18-hour normalized point averages during the event period will be awarded the following rewards by Earth Shock Trooper command:
  • Modified Hedoc Mayhem
  • Improved Hedoc Mayhem
  • 3rd Place - CDF XTLC 1000
  • 4th Place - CDF XTLC 800
  • 5th Place - CDF XTLC 600
  • 6th Place - CDF XTLC 400
  • 7th Place - CDF XTLC 200
  • 8th Place - Universal Ammo - 4000 PED
  • 9th Place - Universal Ammo - 3000 PED
  • 10th Place - Universal Ammo - 2000 PED
***IMPORTANT*** Participants must complete at least 18 hours in the event instances to qualify for the above prizes.

Bonus Rewards
In addition, all colonists reaching the following event point totals will receive bonus rewards from EST Command (only the highest bonus reward is awarded per avatar)
  • 10000 Points - 1200 PED Universal Ammo
  • 5000 Points - 500 PED Universal Ammo
  • 2500 Points- 250 PED Universal Ammo
  • 1000 Points - 100 PED Universal Ammo
Bonus rewards do not have a minimum time requirement.

Rules & Notes
This event is intended for solo hunters. Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.

***IMPORTANT*** Do not abandon the mission! If you abandon the mission for any reason, either intentionally or accidentally, all points earned up to that moment will be lost forever. Support cannot and will not restore points for abandoned missions, regardless of the situation.

Happy Hunting!
The Planet Calypso Dev Team

Name Uses/Min Decay Ammo Range Damage Profess. Req. Equip Effect
CDF XTLC 200 40 0.01288 1081 60 50 Lvl 20 Laser Sniper 10% Inc. Laser Sniper Skillgain
CDF XTLC 400 40 0.02140 1866 66 86 Lvl 40 Laser Sniper 10% Inc. Laser Sniper Skillgain
CDF XTLC 600 40 0.02886 2442 72 113 Lvl 60 Laser Sniper 10% Inc. Laser Sniper Skillgain
CDF XTLC 800 40 0.03462 2984 78 138 Lvl 80 Laser Sniper 10% Inc. Laser Sniper Skillgain
CDF XTLC 1000 40 0.03912 3440 84 159 Lvl 100 Laser Sniper 10% Inc. Laser Sniper Skillgain

Reward Item Info
Name Uses/Min Decay Ammo Range Damage Profess. Req. Equip Effect
CDF XTLC 200 40 0.01288 1081 60 50 Lvl 20 Laser Sniper 10% Inc. Laser Sniper Skillgain
CDF XTLC 400 40 0.02140 1866 66 86 Lvl 40 Laser Sniper 10% Inc. Laser Sniper Skillgain
CDF XTLC 600 40 0.02886 2442 72 113 Lvl 60 Laser Sniper 10% Inc. Laser Sniper Skillgain
CDF XTLC 800 40 0.03462 2984 78 138 Lvl 80 Laser Sniper 10% Inc. Laser Sniper Skillgain
CDF XTLC 1000 40 0.03912 3440 84 159 Lvl 100 Laser Sniper 10% Inc. Laser Sniper Skillgain

Extra Extra
Easter Bunnie infestation

With the Easter holidays springtime has arrived to Planet Calypso's Archipilago. Observations of the newly released Corinthian Kanin species indicates that the tameable variants of Kanins most likely will start to multiply at an almost exponential rate during the upcoming easter holidays.

To grab your own easter bunnie, a.k.a "Corinthian Kanin" head out to the areas around the Atlantis Archipelago teleporter, we are confident that there will be plenty for everyone.
Happy Holidays!

Originally Posted Here

Can't wait to waste my PED like all other Core Events haha

Sooo crazy amounts of silver and ruby kanins? :D

Still states 40rpm though. That's interesting.

Last edited:
Looks like some of the wow factor just went out the window over these guns. Second set of them now and probably more on the way. Where are the BLP equivalents of them or even something more for melee users? SHARE THE LOVE MA.

5 days = 6 prizes for the terminator..........

Rgds

Cynical Ace

Buying •Modified Hedoc Mayhem •Improved Hedoc Mayhem for 10 peds.:laugh:

Sooo crazy amounts of silver and ruby kanins? :D

Still states 40rpm though. That's interesting.

Azure one spawning (+15% generation and +16% acceleration)? :laugh:

Falagor
:bandit:

Me:

o
i ====================================================D
ii

Me:

o
i ====================================================D
ii

thats_a_penis_reverse.gif

Please someone tell em there is only 1 maturity of each mob inside the instance, its been years they been saying 2 generations are spawning in.. lol

Can anyone remind me what damage mobs does in core

Can anyone remind me what damage mobs does in core

Harbingers are burn/penetration, Evisc are cut/stab/electric, and the Warlock bosses are varied.

Harbingers are burn/penetration, Evisc are cut/stab/electric, and the Warlock bosses are varied.

IIRC for Cat3 and 4 Lich+Pulsar 7 worked great on two of the boss types and Pegasus+6a on Zelus (??? Something with Z).

Awwwhh bullocks. Managed to pull a DSU-9 out of my ass so now I must complete the frikking 18 hours.

15.5 hours to go...... :hammer:

Not looted a single mayhem gun so far, did all of those drop the first hour?

Awwwhh bullocks. Managed to pull a DSU-9 out of my ass so now I must complete the frikking 18 hours.

15.5 hours to go...... :hammer:

Not looted a single mayhem gun so far, did all of those drop the first hour?

didnt you loot 1 last core ?

Ghost+6b (Evisicerators) and Boar+6A (Harbingers) have both worked great in level 3 for me. For the boss, I use the Boar+6A. I am almost level 42 Evader, which makes the mobs in level 3 a bit easier though

3 hours and only 1022 points
But
Did have
A
587 ped HoF :naughty:

Apart from the 9 I only have 1200 points from my 3.5h. I am doing Cat3, 4 and 5 doing 320,000 dmg per hour. Before the event I figured, based on the old events, that you would need 500 points per hour + a lucky DSU9 to have a shot.

If my hourly points don't go up I'll need to find another big one....

Grats on the hof! My loot has been crap.

I'm just having a bit of fun so did core 1 (167k dam = 55 points) then a run in core 3 (240k dam = 75 points). Glad I'm just doing it for fun 'cause those points are terrible.

On the plus side, my new paradox with the addition of pulsar 2 plates rocks!

tested my eco setup and it sums up around 210k dmg / h , just going for a few hours of fun.

7 hours, 17 minutes done. 7,559 points so far, not looking very good unless I can find nother big one.

Finally got to loot some items, shame they are so rare.

Please MA, next time limit the minimum time! 18 hours is waaaaaaaaay too much for 4 days.

7 hours, 17 minutes done. 7,559 points so far, not looking very good unless I can find nother big one.

Finally got to loot some items, shame they are so rare.

Please MA, next time limit the minimum time! 18 hours is waaaaaaaaay too much for 4 days.

for you maybe :)

2000 points from 10 hours, and only 17 globals. My largest global was 123 PED, the other 16x globals were under 90 PED. Absolutely AWFUL.

Category 4, btw. Not sure if I want to bother finishing the last half, losing PEDs rapidly.

Last edited:
for you maybe :)

c-mon man... there are Bra's that last longer than you....

Perhaps I'm just getting old...

If you can avg ~400/hr * 11 = 4400 - that will get you to ~12k which will place around 10th. I would go for it if I were you.

I got 5.5 hrs in and 1377 points. TT loot is good though. Might go another 3 hours - no DSU 9, no more hours.

I'll continue. 400 per hour is not unrealistic, even though it might require a bit of luck. My last rounds have been at 340,000 damage which in my mind should be enough, but then you have Rave in the post above yours who if I'm not mistaken has higher dps but a lot worse score.

It will be down to luck for me. Lets hope I get some....

but then you have Rave in the post above yours who if I'm not mistaken has higher dps but a lot worse score.

Actually, I'm doing about the same DPS (maybe because I'm wasting time on the bosses which means healing?). But even with the same DPS, my score is much worse. But luck has seemed to stick with you so far!

Actually, I'm doing about the same DPS (maybe because I'm wasting time on the bosses which means healing?). But even with the same DPS, my score is much worse. But luck has seemed to stick with you so far!

I do the bosses too, even though it takes time. And for some reason I get Zelus more often than not and I hate him, because I've been to lazy grab proper armor. When Zelus spawns, I tag him and run back to revive shooting harbringers on the way, once he gets there I'll start shooting. I think I save time on the 10 second revive, since fapping takes forever with his damn buff. Kratos and Bia though, go down like flies...

I've been doing Cat3 solely to be able to skip the healing. I think I save quite a bit of time over the hour when I don't have to stop to heal. Downside is that using the arson chip is a waste on the harbringers so lose DPS that way instead.

But I think I'll go grab me a set of lich and pulsar 7s...

Done with the eigth hour now, and score adds up to 7707. Better find another DSU9....

Back