Vikings of Calypso
Snablesnot Male Young
UPDATE: it was 1.april joke... so please do not PM me for screenshots :D

Story:
1.Snablesnot hates how EXPLOSIVE bps ruin the system
2.Snablesnot sees how it can be profitable as most players are stupid
3.Snablesnot buys 100qr EXP bp for 4k peds
4.Snablesnot goes to bed, as it is too late already
5.Snablesnot logs in to see EXP bp changed to use 2000 sweat per click (exp bp iv) (no more residue dropping also (just nanocubes now on near successess))
6.Snablesnot pissed off

Thats the story how i lost 4k peds with just one night of sleep, thanks to MA changing current system.
Maybe in long term it is good, but atm... i am pissed.

THose who cant login themselves heres my fraps (dont mind the language...) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Last edited:
Sadly can´t watch the video, not available in my country :(

Anyways nice story :D

Hope it will not happen!

In the trial of Damned if they do, damned if they don't. I would like to present this to the jury as exhibit A :wise:

Mine still using Nanocubes and Metal Residue still dropping, when I clicked 30 mins ago!

My level 2 BP now needs 500 sweat. I guess it's good for the non-depositing sweaters, but I agree, it does suck!

My level 2 BP now needs 500 sweat. I guess it's good for the non-depositing sweaters, but I agree, it does suck!

Sweat prices will go up very fast now...
If high end gambler keep it up..
Thanks for the info.. i wonder how much sweat exp bp III takes (i would guess 1k?)

Yes when I looked at my BP I almost wanted to jump in my Quad and go to calypso to get my sweat! Not sure if I want to sale my sweat now or craft it all away?

THANK YOU MA!!

Ha Ha, very funny

Story:
5.Snablesnot logs in to see EXP bp changed to use 2000 sweat per click (exp bp iv) (no more residue dropping also (just nanocubes now on near successess))
6.Snablesnot pissed off

Thats the story how i lost 4k peds with just one night of sleep, thanks to MA changing current system.

THose who cant login themselves heres my fraps (dont mind the language...) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

So much for April First.. But, IMO, those are precisely the changes MA needs to make to EP.. Maybe not having to use sweat, but, I do believe it should drop nanos and not residue. If only they will do that...

Story:
6.Snablesnot pissed off

HAHAHA you got me!!! :laugh:

Rick roll master :cool:

This would have been good :D

And then.

A personal rant is not half as good as a collective response.

I agree, but my agreement in itself is like all the others without a collective effort: NADA.

And then.

A personal rant is not half as good as a collective response.

I agree, but my agreement in itself is like all the others without a collective effort: NADA.

You do realize that collective efforts is a myth?

What you have is collective opinions; You need the sole strong individual to present the opinion with a certain amount of confidence after which the collective opinion will be stated and the collective effort pulled off. The collective effort is the result of the leaders will.

Don't believe me?

Ever been sitting in a big room, with hundreds of people inside, listening to a talk or a presentation. At some point, the person standing at the stage might ask; "Is it time for a short break?". The room will be silent, everyone will look around until that one person says either yes or no, and that very person will determine the outcome, as the rest of the pack will follow.

Mob mentality.

Daring the Gods, could make them laugh last and harder :tongue2:

Back