More Compet content in Entropia Universe

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=3]More Compet content in Entropia Universe[/h]

Göteborg April 1 2015,
As part of the plan to make Entropia Universe and ComPet come closer MindArk has decided to launch additions to the Entropia storyline that includes more of the Compet content it the next release.
The Entropia community will see more of this storyline be revealed in the upcoming releases but we can already now proudly present the final Boss, yet unmatched in strength and loot capacity when compared to the already existing bosses.
Prepare your gear for the new ultimate challenge of Entropia Universe!
MindArk is also proud to present the long anticipated riding system. The first mount to be released will be the fast and faithful Bunny Pony, scheduled to be released between quarter 1 and! quarter 2 of 2016.

For more information on Entropia Universe see http://www.entropiauniverse.com

For more information on the upcoming Compet game see http://www.competgame.com

Originally Posted Here

Sounds as legit as when you say there is no lag on EU

Cute Bunny I cant have one :(!

Last edited:
Awesome bunny

There was or is someone with a signature that shows a bunny apart from his herd feeding on a corpse. Just why did this image strike my mind when I saw this big plushy :silly2:

Nice attempt Mindark, if you just had chosen a rainbow unicorn as ride mount, that would even better :laugh:

Ahh, the giant rabbit...

No Aprils Foul ?

MindArk is also proud to present the long anticipated riding system. The first mount to be released will be the fast and faithful Bunny Pony, scheduled to be released between quarter 1 and! quarter 2 of 2016.

So basically sometime after 2018 maybe :laugh:.

This was based on when voting system and land grab for calypso deeds were suppose to come out, and many other systems that need fixing but never get done.

If they really bring on riding i hope there will be not just bunnies to be ridden ;)
And that they start considering how they will adjust all their no-vehicle zones before introducing riding to avoid having to reinvent the 'wheel' again.

oh hey what about that fishing system everyone at MA was so excited about a few years ago :laugh:

oh hey what about that fishing system everyone at MA was so excited about a few years ago :laugh:

Just saying i got fishing poles for days with no use. COME ON MA :p

Got a real :laugh: out of this one..

Giant rabbits: just when you thought that self-replicating robots are the greatest threat.

I believe anything MA says to me. Thats why my last name is Believingson.

I'd rather be riding an Atrox/Atrax Stalker or an Armax Bull ;)

Anybody else think of the movie Harvey when they read this?

-Mick

Of all the April fools jokes I've been punished with today, this is the strangest.

April Fools

Read the previous 3 pages to see who took the comments seriously to find your April Fool.

Bonus Game:

Match the people who backpedal on April 2 to the folks who screamed the loudest on April 1 to find the year round Fool.

I want a space suit and a rideable Locusta !

Imagine that buzzing around the planets :laugh:

Hahah nice job using gangnam style to get the arms in the right position :)

But giant bunnies? Nah,

Giant beavers, though? Hell yeah, I would be excited!

This has to be an April fools joke. Riding fucking bunnies! Come on, seriously? These small pets are cute as companions, but riding bunnies will not fit in at all. Please say this is a joke!

This has to be an April fools joke. Riding fucking bunnies! Come on, seriously? These small pets are cute as companions, but riding bunnies will not fit in at all. Please say this is a joke!

This is a joke :cool:

...so... they're actually killer robots waiting for their activation signal. ...right?

When's the Exodus Station jump rail getting fixed?

Back