Leeloo Mountain's Coloring - Texturing

Droplet skirt bugged

Seems the droplet skirt is bugged, support case hase been made.

screenshot_-_09-mar-17_10_19_13_am.jpg

I'm sorry it was seen that way. It was not my intention to do that.

After having checked i found 5 blueprints i have that are not yet being offered in this service. She can add those if she wants to. Also i am looking for more blueprints. Will send a PM instead.

Thanks Leeloo for doing this awesome deluxe bustier for me! Clear crystal texture and rutol :)

entropia_2017-03-08_11.18.38_thumb.jpg
entropia_2017-03-08_11.18.57_thumb.jpg
entropia_2017-03-08_11.20.28_thumb.jpg
entropia_2017-03-08_11.20.41_thumb.jpg

I'm sorry it was seen that way. It was not my intention to do that.

After having checked i found 5 blueprints i have that are not yet being offered in this service. She can add those if she wants to. Also i am looking for more blueprints. Will send a PM instead.

For the moment I'm only offering textures those I can apply (or others on pre-orders, not mentioned here) whithout or only with a few enhancers. No use making higher lvl tex if nobody ingame can apply those

So yes, I have a lot more that I'm not offering yet for this reason, and while crafting I'm getting them all so no need to buy them.

Thank you Leeloo!

Green trim applied by Leeloo for St. Paddy's Day & Showing off my vehicles that she textured with Snablesnot for me :)

Does she look awesome in that dress or what??
:wtg: :yay:

Decided to get cornundos also in shop so bring on the hides/leathers :)

screenshot_-_26-mar-17_7_38_29_am.jpg

:yay: Great work as always by Leloo :yay:

Gungnir Mk1 (C,L) with generic leather texture on field 1 and 3 and blue on field 2.

entropia_2017-03-26_12-29-41-54.jpg

Jungle Shorts (M,C) with generic leather texture on field 1 and blue on field 2.

entropia_2017-03-26_12-40-13-49.jpg

Island Shirt (M,C) with generic leather texture on field 1 and blue on field 2 and 3.

entropia_2017-03-26_12-39-57-70.jpg

Samar Shoes (M,C) with generic leather texture on field 1 and blue on field 2.

entropia_2017-03-26_12-39-40-20.jpg

Bau and her new coat :)

screenshot_-_15-apr-17_3_34_18_pm.jpg

Last edited:
Sinner wanted to have a match with the white jumpsuit

screenshot_-_15-apr-17_5_00_17_pm.jpg

A new design from Alluria Terra Aquadria

screenshot_-_16-apr-17_9_01_05_am.jpg

A fully new outfit for Anadroxas this eve in a cognac coat :)

anadroxas.jpg

Last edited:
More black/red, this time from Peanuts in a Master coat

peanut_2.jpg
peanut3.jpg

Dar already working on her summer outfit

dar.jpg

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to LeelooM again."

Awesome work as always. Thanks so much!

Star loves silky dark purple
Fine silk + dark purple paint
screenshot_-_30-apr-17_5_17_58_pm.jpg
screenshot_-_30-apr-17_5_17_01_pm.jpg

Last edited:
Nice ones! Black on some of these seems so deep pitch black, but it's prolly still Tiarak, right?
Bau's coat however is something different. Must be some new, less common texture?

Would be nice to see the materials (textures and paints) used at those pics! Unless there's important trade secrets involved ofc. :cool:

Cheers!

Nice ones! Black on some of these seems so deep pitch black, but it's prolly still Tiarak, right?
Bau's coat however is something different. Must be some new, less common texture?

Would be nice to see the materials (textures and paints) used at those pics! Unless there's important trade secrets involved ofc. :cool:

Cheers!

I dont mind letting you know what is used at all :)

Most of the time its Tiarak on all fields + orange to make it red. To make it even a more nicer and brighter red also nusul can be used on those fields that needs to be red.

That combi I dont use on the labi nor elder coat of Toulan since the tiarak reacts different and looks more blue-ish. Some how it got bugged on Toulan clothing (same with faris jeans) and also on the storm kolor jeans M (from Caly) for the moment. It comes out more grey-ish.
Some put olive it on but then it looks greenish even when playing with the saturation.

Bau her coat has been made of Vedacore on the main field and Cbase (plastic latex look :p) on the rim, that way it is pure white/silver with reflections that fits the vedacore perfect imo.

Last edited:
Close to completing the set​

screenshot_-_02-may-17_8_00_50_am.jpg

Hoverboard bugged

It can only be (C) on the bottom of the board
Support case was made.

screenshot_-_16-apr-17_9_38_19_am.jpg

Snake textures

pre-orders only so far

Coral snake texture
screenshot_-_06-may-17_11_30_54_am.jpg

Green snake texture
screenshot_-_06-may-17_11_31_36_am.jpg

Brown snake texture​

screenshot_-_06-may-17_11_32_25_am.jpg

Purple snake texture​

screenshot_-_06-may-17_11_32_50_am.jpg
screenshot_-_06-may-17_11_33_42_am.jpg

Maxed Wrinkled felt @ lvl 30,44

Because of the interests in an argonaut coat I'm uploading the pic of a coat done with it so people can see the outcome.

This coat is very unique and will not be made a 2nd time offcourse.
Keep in mind that this is done on a master coat so using a dif coat will have a dif outcome.

screenshot_-_01-mar-17_11_52_34_am.jpg
screenshot_-_01-mar-17_11_51_50_am.jpg

What's so unique about it that it can't be made again? Argo texture can't be applied to my coat of choice as well?

What's so unique about it that it can't be made again? Argo texture can't be applied to my coat of choice as well?

Also color has been use, and I promised the owner not to make another coat like that (combi argo/color)

And ofcourse argo tex can be applied as long as its (C)

Blorg as a medic

screenshot_-_07-may-17_7_37_03_am.jpg

Last edited:
Also color has been use, and I promised the owner not to make another coat like that (combi argo/color)

And ofcourse argo tex can be applied as long as its (C)

I Think Its a little shame going Down a route where you're limiting customers creative freedom through making combinations exclusive to different people. Your choice of course :)

I Think Its a little shame going Down a route where you're limiting customers creative freedom through making combinations exclusive to different people. Your choice of course :)

Normally I dont do this, but this was asked by the customer

Omg!

Well if this isn't the next best thing after Cheetah and Leopard texture.
These realistic Earthly textures are soooo exotic and rare in EU.
Black Snake skin is the rarest of all ofc and only spawns after a certain amount of all other snakes are killed.
I know I'll be placing my order... eventually lol

Snake textures

pre-orders only so far

Coral snake texture
screenshot_-_06-may-17_11_30_54_am.jpg

Green snake texture
screenshot_-_06-may-17_11_31_36_am.jpg

Brown snake texture​

screenshot_-_06-may-17_11_32_25_am.jpg

Purple snake texture​

screenshot_-_06-may-17_11_32_50_am.jpg
screenshot_-_06-may-17_11_33_42_am.jpg

As a consumer I love the idea of being able to have a text/colour combo that is a one off.
This game reflects real life so it's good for Colour/Text profession to provide originals at customer request.
Ofc it's up to other Colour/Text to "knock off" the combination just like real life.

Tiarak still bugged or is it the clothing? or some vehicles?

Tiarak is still bugged or not? and another support case has been made.
If you use it on some clothing or vehicles you will NOT get it very dark (almost black)
This is going on some time now, so hope they will fix it in the next VU

On cars it looks like mud and not even close to black, on certain clothing is a bit less but still not worth to use it.
Its only on a few clothing pieces (mostly from toulan) it doesn't help adding paint neither on the coats, then they turn greenish on the sleeves, so best ask your texturer for the result before the apply.

screenshot_-_17-may-17_5_47_09_pm.jpg
screenshot_-_17-may-17_5_47_56_pm.jpg
screenshot_-_17-may-17_5_48_23_pm.jpg
screenshot_-_17-may-17_5_48_54_pm.jpg

Last edited:
Here is Leeloo :)

We made a top that will be part of a "Toulan textures only" set im cooking, but i quote Leeloo =
attachment.php

But yes we both love the result, is a nice top :)

Textured Lulu ~ Jeef Zajer ~ Nahar Mist

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thank you Leeloo :) (and Izz who crafted my hides :) )

Back