Leeloo Mountain's Coloring - Texturing

It took GrrrrLLL some time to hunt them all but she finally did it for 2 fields of Cheetah :)
Thanks for the help to Izz also ^^

grrrrlll.jpg

:yay:All Aakas!:yay:

attachment.php

I'm a bit peeved at MA for the color differences but Leeloo still made it amazing.:cheer:

:shower: Izz :shower:

Last edited:
I love the Paradigm Series Shirts! This one is a Series 4 and I still need a Series 2.

Hunting the Tiarak took forever. I hate hunting but after Leeloo got done, it is totally worth it. I love the boots and it's cute with the sandals but I'm thinking Trix heels at some point. Maybe all black cause then they'd go with the Essi that's next with Leeloo's help ;)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I couldn't have done this without Izz... He's sooooooo :swoon:

Last edited:
Great job job hunting those tiarak ^^ Its really hard indeed

Wooooot thank you very much for those great pics Siriane and it was all my pleasure :) even the aakas mining part :laugh:

I maxed Narc textures so Alya has been doing some designs with it and testing out the colors now

screenshot_-_05-aug-18_6_27_27_am.jpg

OMG I'm so sorry it took me forever to post these. Especially because they are so cute I wear them all the time with almost everything. I decided not to post the whole wardrobe :D
I might even keep the Riptor Ladod now that I have something it goes with but a top that only goes with one thing is :hammer:

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

As always: :love:Izz:love:

My first Dark Blue jeans

screenshot_-_22-aug-18_5_59_34_pm.jpg

Thank you so much for helping Leeloo. I miss our Izz and wish he could have been there to see instead of just looking at these pictures. I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have posted them to give him incentive :D

attachment.php
attachment.php

Hi Leeloo again... sometimes do you move to Cyrene? I have some textures to apply in this planet , but pirates are a nigthmare... ty

Hi Leeloo again... sometimes do you move to Cyrene? I have some textures to apply in this planet , but pirates are a nigthmare... ty

Hiya :)

Send you a mail with some alternatives, hope this helps.

If not, let me know

Getting lots of PM's lately from people asking me if I still do applies, the answer is YES BUT only if you have the mats, I do not have a stock anymore.

I have added Noorie Noorie Anwar to the list of people that are trustworthy to do applies :)

Go go go Noorie :)

Added Alya Alya Drarh

She is a very good designer and also doing a trustworthy service of color/tex applies.

Back