Leeloo Mountain's Coloring - Texturing

I never thought of Berycled. W

i guess we need a new overview of all available textures out there, because it's a shitload of them! leeloo opened my eyes again, i mean, did you see that rainbow over there? :eyecrazy:

:laugh:

i guess we need a new overview of all available textures out there, because it's a shitload of them! leeloo opened my eyes again, i mean, did you see that rainbow over there? :eyecrazy:

:laugh:

Thank you :)
Working on it, but lots of work :p

Redecorating shop to show you even more textures.

Also waiting for new VU and more IP points.

If you do not find paints ....these are in the shopkeepers now.

Very close to max Foul tex so hoping I get it soon :)

Monria St Patrick Paintwork

Hey Leeloo, i drop this little note here to thank you for the bulks on the paint.

Wasnt easy job im sure of it, but you did an impressive job cycling over 15k green and all the side colors + textures :tongue2:
Also for dealing with my picky mood for trying to get my hair color perfect and all those different sets done as it was in my head :yay:

So thank you for this, happy you skilled and sure will find you for more hee hee.

You be safe,

-E-

Thank you Eleni and it was all my pleasure :) :laugh:

Getting the 15K green was the hardest part lol and a stiff finger from clicking :wtg:

Reached lvl 27.47 texturing and got Foul Textures maxed :)

Thanks to a dear friend Laurent I got the mats to craft the skully sexy top for another friend Ella that really wanted it and to my suprise I even got the discovery :)

discovery_skully_sexy_top.jpg

skully_sexy_top.jpg

Since a few mats are hard to get, I'll only make those on pre-orders and I already got a waiting list :)

Last edited:
[Globals]: Leeloo Leeloo Mountain is the first colonist to discover Skully Sexy Top (F,C)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

Grats on discovery Leeloo!! I love the top :yay:

Thank you all :)

New clothing added to the shop (front window)

jadees_pants.jpg

motamared_shirt.jpg

and there's not a skully sexy top M ? ;)

i made some new clothes and new textures ^^

gone visit ya soon on caly again :yup::yup:

Thank you Garci :)

Custom Master Coat by Leeloo and Nadie

I would just to thank Leeloo and Nadie for helping me with this extreme project.. They have been a great help to me to figurue out what I wanted to do and in actually performing the work... Thank you both very much I love the results! :)

Thank you both very much for this awesome work on my coat :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow nice pics also :) and thank you very much.
Totally my pleasure

Awesome Essi Gown

Leeloo just helped with this awesome Essi Evening Gown. I am still debating on adding Burgundy or Navy Blue but for now I love it.

Thanks Leeloo!

Meanwhile essi is colored :) ty again Phedra :)

Meanwhile essi is colored :) ty again Phedra :)

You beat me to the post :) I thought I had posted the gown with the just the texture but apparently those bits were banned from the servers so it is below. We did Arabesque for the main field and Crystal Clear for the secondary field.

And this is this is the result of applying Navy paint to the main field and leaving the Crystal Clear texture untouched.

Leeloo, I LOVE it! Thanks so much for helping me decide...

Thank you for your service, hope to use it in future.

Thank you very much :)

Mermoth leather maxed :yay: :yay: :yay:

Last edited:
Getting close to lvl 28 texturing now :)

Every 2nd weekend of the month I'll be on Arkadia to do some coloring/texturing (on demand)

Back