Whining Skeptic Aboard
We have a crazy amount of stuff going on this weekend;

- Hogglo diablos
- Feffox queens
- Mutated chirpies
- The Core
- Insane bunny spawns

How will you prioritize?

Edit: For those interested, mutated chirpies are spawning at [68452, 74835, 148], same cords as the hogglo diablos had yesterday.

Last edited:
I will be trying to find a graduate job, so I can actually come back and play to do these things.....

Anyone hiring ?

flying home to visit family and friends for the holiday :yay:
home town has some insane bunny spawns i tell you and the friends are waiting :beerchug:

when/where are the insane bunny spawns, and what makes them insane? not heard about this one.

- Hogglo diablos
- Feffox queens
- Mutated chirpies
- The Core
- Insane bunny spawns

How will you prioritize?

priority:
90% The Core
10% Insane bunny spawns

Falagor
:bandit:

10% Grinding on my mission
70% Family time
20% CSGO

I go see Tv dont have euros to play entropia :mad:

Watch Teletubbies and The Carebears

I just upgraded my comp and it's not working right - so I will be working that out. Then I have to re-install Entropia and other games/programs.
Even once completed - I reluctantly will not be doing any of those activities. I am interested in them all, but am still in break mode from being sick of cash spent in this game.
So even when I see "oh cool! mutated chirpies"
in the back of my mind I see ... loss - loss - loss - deposit - loss - loss - broke - pissed - angry - guilt - shame

- Hogglo diablos
- Feffox queens
- Mutated chirpies
- The Core
- Insane bunny spawns

How will you prioritize?

Hmm looks like huge PED dump scenerio to me especially with Arkadia's events going on at same time this weekend. So I probably not deposit, do my regular small slow playing stuff and not get to excited about much of any of it.

Cook my first turkey ever and probably end up buying a pizza.

I will be trying to find a graduate job, so I can actually come back and play to do these things.....

Anyone hiring ?

Yeah good luck, I've been searching for a year since graduating :laugh:

I will be making bets if making 5 simultanous events by MA will reverse last few week down trend in CLD payouts.

..and if answer will be YES if MA will make rule out of that !

Bottle of vodka. Anything else that gets accomplished is a bonus. Hopefully get a few mining runs in.:dunce:

Renovate my house.

Drinking a lot of real ale and smoking weed, and yes, working, and loving family.

The basics.

Bunnies

Bunnies for me.
Need me a lucky mascot for mining

Fuck your mountains Nor.

Jut take a beer and say Hi to the next man beside you. Besides. a mountain is as a mountain does.
Oh don't worry, there will be lots of beer involved! :yup::beerchug:

I hope so. One day we will clash beers. Or Hell will freeze.

The thing that pisses me off is that my online friends are at least as smart as me.

EDIT: everyone else: you sound like sound bites from 'I love Lucy': I do not care a fuck about your opinions. Guess why: they are not yours.

Last edited:

- Hogglo diablos
- Feffox queens
- Mutated chirpies
- The Core
- Insane bunny spawns

How will you prioritize?

Oratan Easter Bash of course ... how comes you forgot that?

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

orataneasterweekendposter-jpg.870

Oratan Easter Bash of course ... how comes you forgot that?

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

orataneasterweekendposter-jpg.870

Because I haven't been to ark forum in a while. Damn, another thing to do....

Hogglos got done yesterday and are now gone, guess I'll do some core and see if I can average 500+ points per hour. If not, I'm booking a warp to ark.

I will decompile one of the most horrible pixel/fragment shaders I've ever seen (produced by Unity 4.x), and rewrite it. Bloody shame Unity 5 is out now, and I yet have no sample of the same shader produced by it - maybe it has already fixed this atrocity?

I will decompile one of the most horrible pixel/fragment shaders I've ever seen (produced by Unity 4.x), and rewrite it. Bloody shame Unity 5 is out now, and I yet have no sample of the same shader produced by it - maybe it has already fixed this atrocity?
I wish you luck! :beerchug:

Think I'm going to see Fast and Furious 7 and going for a meal with the wife and friends. There will also be a bit of (elderly) momsitting at some point.

I might log in to EU .... <removed promotion of items on ingame auction> ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back