PC Mod LR53

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Heya,

Not long ago I bought myself a T7 Modified LR53. In order to not apply bias I am not going to reveal what I paid for it right now.

When I got the offer to buy it, I made some quick research and decided that the price suggested was more than reasonable. I have however since that seen a ton of UL SIB weapons with worse eco, tiers and dps go for prices slightly below it, but also above.

I am therefore curious to know how you guys would appraise it. At the current tier level it can be used as a very eco (3.15+) 50 dps weapon or to pull out 90+ dps still above 2.900 eco.

Any input would be appreciated. Not looking to sell, just curious.

I can only give this thread a free bump, as I am quite uninformed on hunting gear atm, but the way I remember it it's a nice piece of equipment and damned tasteh :D

tt+1 and whatever the seller can't say no to.

I have absolutely no idea but I am really curious how these UL guns are valued. Is it just a finger in the air or is there some hardcore maths behind it. (not looking to steal your thread).

to give you an idea, i sold one for tt+35k when i287 was still tt+40k
so I'd say around tt+15k or less

Those who say under 15k (even 12k).. if you have that high tier one, please let me know i would be very interested in it.

But realisticaly i would say around 20k+ as it is the best hunting log gun (not talking about fuck eco DPS ftw logs)

So you would value this weapon more than a t6 Kallous-7? (One is currently for sale for BO 18k since December)

worth more than the kallous7? of course! (did you check their stats?)

but in my opinion it hasn't been sold in a 1/3rd year for a good reason (too fuckin expensive). i mean, who would buy a kallous-7 when he can high likely get better eco and higher dps for less money?

17k is reasonable in my opinion, depending on buyer maybe little more or less :rolleyes:

(edit: and for the kallous-7 i wouldn't even pay over 13k, and only because of high tier. i bought my very rare law-30 smuggler for even less)

18-20k depending on buyer/seller desperation. Anything above and i would rather have kallous-7 t7 for the extra range and speed.

I would pay

18-20k for this

Why, because it is eco, high dps, sounds sick, can work in PvP and has the word Mod in it.

If you are selling it in 1-2months drop me a pm.

Given the overkill on the mod53 compared to kallous id say thery should be vauled somewhat equal, however i had the oportunity to use the actual mod 53 tier 7 this thread is about and its a lovely piece of equipment.

17-20k depending on if you find the right buyer.

Ya'll people are cray cray! Here is a brief example of the studies I typically do. I'm sure you can argue some of the points. Enjoy!

because of reduced enhancer consumption, i prefer less shots per minute to the point where it gets hard to fap before 2nd mob hit, so imho 39 attacks is +++ and 61 rather + only. but nice sheet, thx for sharing! :coffee:

Iam abit curious about this and how to make a gun with 2.908 base eco go to 3.15?

At the current tier level it can be used as a very eco (3.15+)

Ah got it after playing at Entropedia, but buying Ecoenhancers to get eco up wont realy count unless you add the cost of enhancers as well.

Iam abit curious about this and how to make a gun with 2.908 base eco go to 3.15?

A106 + 7 levels of Eco enhancers gives 3.139, the expensive variants of A204 pushes i higher. 7 levels of accuracy enhancers + crit scopes + earth shock trooper should go beyond that, but don't recall the math and too lazy to redo it at the moment.

Thanks for all the feedback so far.

A106 + 7 levels of Eco enhancers gives 3.139, the expensive variants of A204 pushes i higher. 7 levels of accuracy enhancers + crit scopes + earth shock trooper should go beyond that, but don't recall the math and too lazy to redo it at the moment.

0.8(TT of Ecohenancers)x7(slots of enhancers)x4,5(Lowball MU of 450%)=25.2ped every 2k shots in MU.

Boil it down

81.8625(avarage dmg on Mod lr53 with overcharged 204) x 2000 (shots)
163725 Dmg output

Cost of 1 shot same gear 26.182 x 2000
52364 pec + 2520 pec

163725(DMG)/54884 (Cost with Ecoenh MU)
Gives you the new eco of 2.983109831644924 DPP

Summing it up you get a small raise in Eco (2.958 orginal) by using enhancers but only if you buy them for under 470% or something to lazy atm to count where the line is drawn, Basdamage is to low to justify buying critscopes and dps with ecoenhancers rules out almost any mob if you dont wanna change Earthshock armor every week.

Critscope decays too and enhancers break + the fact that they do the same effect to all hightiered weapons......actually they give more effect the bigger basedamage the weapon has ;)

And mk2 scope costs more then that whole setup, I can say my terminator is an eco gun if counting the same way :D

The spreadsheet is nice and all, but did you include the MU for the Hotfoot amp?

Also, high damage, slow reload guns require much more expensive amps to get the same effect. Those a204 amps are both seriously expensive amps.

Last point, I believe someone explained to me once that you use accuracy enhancers on this gun to raise the eco value. I think.

The problem with this analysis is that you are ignoring the cost of the enhancers themselves. Add a cost into weapon compare tool and you will see the Eco will never be that high (thus the reason to not use Eco enhancers)

Critscope decays too and enhancers break + the fact that they do the same effect to all hightiered weapons......actually they give more effect the bigger basedamage the weapon has ;)

And mk2 scope costs more then that whole setup, I can say my terminator is an eco gun if counting the same way :D

I'll have to do some testing with the eco enhancers, but with damage enhancers I have been breaking 2-3 per 1,000 PED of ammo cycled, so cost should be close to neglectable. I might have just been lucky so far though. Of course, it is possible that the eco enhancers break faster, I'll try to use some as soon as there is no event going on... :rolleyes:

Regarding scopes; This weapon is possible to ramp up to 3.150+ without the scope and armor set (Using amps and enhancers). The reason I mentioned the scope and armor set is because I have intended to get that for a while since in my very wild imagination that should add up to something nice. Once I do, I'll be tracking the eco. I will however, only get me the smaller scope/sight (Mix them up).

--//--

Fun to see that the topic got som attention, keep it going. :)

It's really too bad that enhancers were added to entropedia. It's the source of endless confusion and misunderstanding because it doesn't (and can't) properly include the real cost of the enhancers in the calculations. Anyway you don't get near 3.15 dpp from that gun with eco enhancers unless the break rate is phenomenally (improbably) low.

I'll have to do some testing with the eco enhancers, but with damage enhancers I have been breaking 2-3 per 1,000 PED of ammo cycled

No
Breakrate is 1 per 2000 uses
You will break 7 enhancers every 2000 shots.

1000 ped Ammo and decay is roughly 4000 shots based on my previous post.

You will spend 51 ped on Enhancers every 1000 ped ammo and decay.

Have a look at my prior post in the Ranger scope thread reguarding ES armor aswell, from there you can do you own math how high you can get from ES
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ht-MK-I-MKII&p=3354412&viewfull=1#post3354412

No
Breakrate is 1 per 2000 uses
You will break 7 enhancers every 2000 shots.

1000 ped Ammo and decay is roughly 4000 shots based on my previous post.

You will spend 51 ped on Enhancers every 1000 ped ammo and decay.

Have a look at my prior post in the Ranger scope thread reguarding ES armor aswell, from there you can do you own math how high you can get from ES
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ht-MK-I-MKII&p=3354412&viewfull=1#post3354412[/QUOTE
QUOTE]

I'd be very interested to see where you got the numbers for the break rate, as I never saw that one before. From my understanding it varies quite a bit.

It's really too bad that enhancers were added to entropedia. It's the source of endless confusion and misunderstanding because it doesn't (and can't) properly include the real cost of the enhancers in the calculations. Anyway you don't get near 3.15 dpp from that gun with eco enhancers unless the break rate is phenomenally (improbably) low.

It would be really helpful if we could figure out a formula for the break rates, but that might be a hard thing to do. If I am not wrong, we have been told that it is random but affected by the benefit of the enhancers, meaning that an enhancer put to good use will break faster than one put to bad use.

On top of that I've read about observations that states different rates for L, UL and SIB and non-sib.

We would need to do extensive tracking to get anything useful.

It would be really helpful if we could figure out a formula for the break rates, but that might be a hard thing to do. If I am not wrong, we have been told that it is random but affected by the benefit of the enhancers, meaning that an enhancer put to good use will break faster than one put to bad use.

On top of that I've read about observations that states different rates for L, UL and SIB and non-sib.

We would need to do extensive tracking to get anything useful.

Yeah but without direct help from MA we're not going to come up with a quantitative formula for that. The best we can do is make realistic estimates when we discuss the use of enhancers. I have found that accu enhancers on the imk2 have a break rate very near to
1 per ~2000 shots per enhancer used
since the modification, and carle found a similar rate with the m83, so it's a reasonable number to use in the absence of extensive statistics with the specific weapon in question.

Last edited:
I'd be very interested to see where you got the numbers for the break rate, as I never saw that one before. From my understanding it varies quite a bit.

Here you go people other the my self stateing the 2k ammount.
Keep in mind some are from before the enhancer reform (50% lower decay now)
Also keep in mind random breakage till have a span and a basline meaning some can break at 1 use some at 4k but over the course of 100k or 1m uses you will see the pattern.

0x0 has high dmg but slow reload and high decay, break rate is low. (around 1000 shoots)
MM has "low" dmg but faster reload and low decay, break rate is high. (around 1000 shoots)
Yes, it's old news. In my own tests, and when comparing with others who track, the average break-rate does seem to be around the advertised 1,000 shots for damage enhancers (tested on MM, imk2).
1: attack speed 60/min, 50 dmg per shot ... 50 dps
2: attack speed 30/min, 100 dmg per shot... 50 dps

attacks to break 2 ehnancers for #1 is 2000 with 100,000 dmg done
attacks to break 2 enhancers for #2 is 2000 with 200,000 dmg done

From my tests after 55k shots fired, an enhancers breaks on average after 1841 uses. Only halfway through with the test, but I think the it lasts on average around 2000 uses

Subscribing. Personally, I have bad luck with enhancers. They definitely break a lot more frequently than every 1000 shots for me.

Small clarification - it's around 1000 shots to break 1 enhancer per tier. So if you would be to use full T4 of damage enhancers, then 4 would brake per 1000 shots.
My tests confirm the break rate on imk2, only dmg enhancers used.

Seems like just "your" sample size, not "our". I know a few very high volume hunters who use damage enhancers extensively and they all report a ~1000 shot average.

And the list goes on.

And here is a reply from Support reguarding breakrate of diffrent weapons.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ancer-consumption-doesn-t-depend-on-base-item

In the game of statistics all that matters in volume,
Xpjod had my Mk.2 rangerscope + Earthshock the otherday and got a DPP of 3,45 with his imk2 after 1 hour hunting.
Since crits are also random only based at a fixed 2% every X ammount of shots when you run over that the eco will go way up.

Last edited:
Here you go people other the my self stateing the 2k ammount.
Keep in mind some are from before the enhancer reform (50% lower decay now)
Also keep in mind random breakage till have a span and a basline meaning some can break at 1 use some at 4k but over the course of 100k or 1m uses you will see the pattern.

And the list goes on.

And here is a reply from Support reguarding breakrate of diffrent weapons.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ancer-consumption-doesn-t-depend-on-base-item

In the game of statistics all that matters in volume,
Xpjod had my Mk.2 rangerscope + Earthshock the otherday and got a DPP of 3,45 with his imk2 after 1 hour hunting.
Since crits are also random only based at a fixed 2% every X ammount of shots when you run over that the eco will go way up.

I paid more attention last night and the break rate you mentioned seems valid for this one as well. I didn't track properly (will do tonight) but broke a ton of enhancers. I must have been lucky or not paying attention the other night.

However, that would throw Björns post in the thread you linked out the window. I will start tracking using a few different weapons after the mayhem to see. If the break rate is the same for a 10 dps gun, then björn is wrong.

With that said; I'll have to do some tracking using the ES and accuracy enhancers as soon as I have time for it.

I paid more attention last night and the break rate you mentioned seems valid for this one as well. I didn't track properly (will do tonight) but broke a ton of enhancers. I must have been lucky or not paying attention the other night.

However, that would throw Björns post in the thread you linked out the window. I will start tracking using a few different weapons after the mayhem to see. If the break rate is the same for a 10 dps gun, then björn is wrong.

With that said; I'll have to do some tracking using the ES and accuracy enhancers as soon as I have time for it.

Well, conscider me smilgs and vodka and stryker as pretty decent trackers ;)

All weapons differ slightly but there no huge difference unless you move down to supersmall damage noobieguns, terminator and MM breaks on around 1 per 2100 shots

//Linzey

Well, conscider me smilgs and vodka and stryker as pretty decent trackers ;)

All weapons differ slightly but there no huge difference unless you move down to supersmall damage noobieguns, terminator and MM breaks on around 1 per 2100 shots

//Linzey

I know you are ;)

I just want some clarification in what Björn goes on about; If my LR53 has the same break rate as the terminator, then Björn is talking shit or the diference is so small he shouldn't even mention it. It just creates confusion.

Your free to try it out.

My take on how enhancers are built are that MA are lazy.
Building in additional parameters requires bigger updates and work (need to add every new item into a list on how much dmg output enhancers gonna last per weapon) Bigger serverload (have client and server reading what item the enhancers are equpied to at all times).

Normaly MA are going by the "Less is more" motto.

Kallous 7 ( t5 ) in au SB 12k, i wont really try and put a price on mod 53 at this point since MA made it perfectly clear what we can expect from them in the future.

This use to be one of my achievable dream guns (price).

I always used pistols, but thought rifles was where my heart was.

For this longtooth event I started with pistol, then switched to the LC-35.

My returns for pistol was aprox 104% TT. 3,000 LT
My returns for rifle was aprox 69% TT. 2,800 LT

The pistol I was using had 3less dps.

Every time I use carbines, my returns rocket down and I am not sure why this happens. Therefore, for me personally this rifle is worth jack all now. Would only use it in PVP if someone gave it too me.

Having said that, comparing it with the other weapons, it has got to be worth around 11-12K then add tiers, but I wouldn't be surprised if the price falls over the next few months.

I mean Kallous 7.. Yes, all day everyday. Best gun around that kinda level and dps imo

Back