Too many events?

Majstorex

Old Alpha
Was just checking the tracker, and again we have 25 first spots taken by an event mob(hogglo diablo).

I know no one from MA will give a fuck and answer, but is this how they envision the future of the hunting profession?

Have a lag fest which they call an event every week?

LT migration already lost its attractiveness for me at least.

When certain people complained and MA removed large multipliers from hunting, did those people have this in mind?

Not to mention it was said, there would be more 1k hofs when 200k loots get removed, well im not seeing those 1k peders, do you?

Can someone give a reason why this kind of events are good for the game long term, beside MA getting peds when they are in need?

I for one dislike these events, 1 to 3 a year per planet is ok but this constant stuff is overdoing it IMHO, I personally avoid most all of these events and just do my own thing. I'd probably have different opinion but I have tried many of them and seems i just get F*cked out of PED 99.99% of the time. I can do that doing my normal activities why make it happen faster.

But a lot of people like these events so all the power to them.

If you are worried about loot pool Majstorex, did you calc what it costs to kill one hogglo diablo ;) These "events" do fill loot pool in the end.

My two pecs.

Was just checking the tracker, and again we have 25 first spots taken by an event mob(hogglo diablo).

I know no one from MA will give a fuck and answer, but is this how they envision the future of the hunting profession?
Future? It's been like this since at least three years back!

When Calypso starts earning too little money (which is a pretty directly displayed by CLD payouts - something I'm quite sure MA/Calypso managers never considered when they created the CLD scheme), they create an "event".

It is what it is.

If you are worried about loot pool Majstorex, did you calc what it costs to kill one hogglo diablo ;) These "events" do fill loot pool in the end.

My two pecs.

Partially agree on your statement, they do fill the individual persons loot pool, since he is there cycling his PEDs, but how are they contributing to the hunting profession loot pool?
The PEDs spend there by people doing these events would get cycled anyway, maybe a bit slower, which can only bring us to the conclusion, MA does such events when in need of fast $, so these events are a great way to speed up PED burn for a certain % of individuals, while I think you will agree with me here, loot goes down on other mobs during these events.

Not to mention it was said, there would be more 1k hofs when 200k loots get removed, well im not seeing those 1k peders, do you?

Well I know where this one k HoFs happen.
Sandking drops 1 k + in sharpnel + ammo + some combat token :D

after playing this game for nearly a decade, i really enjoyed all the shared loot events i took part in the last 1 1/2 years. i discovered a gun, took part in several ath where i have never seen one before (even #2 hunting ath at that time), and i've been killing mob i didn't dare to think will be ever able to kill. what about shared mob like we've seen the last year 24/7 on separate servers (so noone needs to suffer if the server smokes up again)? :naughty:

I'd be pretty pissed if I was a LA owner. LA owners should have to compete among themselves, they should not have to compete with MA.

I'd be pretty pissed if I was a LA owner. LA owners should have to compete among themselves, they should not have to compete with MA.

Then you have plenty reason to be pissed off. Not to mention the LA owners.

This is what it is. Calypso has "special" standing of the "PP's" (Planet Partner's). MA crew first and foremost benefit Calypso. Example: Have you ever seen any MA crew fapping people on events on any other planet than Calypso, or killing (using the "Marco gun") (*) and then spawning a "more suitable level super-high-level mob"?

(*) and then dropping the loot from that mob on the ground... I don't need to elaborate on that preferential tratment, it's already documented on PCF.

Back