Repairers List

Is there some advantage to having a high level of VSE? I keep looting welding wire BPs in crafting and I like to burn off my (L) BPs so now I have a great deal of welding wire...

Is there some advantage to having a high level of VSE? I keep looting welding wire BPs in crafting and I like to burn off my (L) BPs so now I have a great deal of welding wire...

There are a few :) Depends on your level and needs. It makes you a more efficient repairer, it boosts other crafting skills and it increases your ability to raise the SI of ships. Its also a nice way to spend time with mates :)

There is a good market for ww too if you just sell it, competitive though.

Last edited:

You unlock scientist at level 60. It's my goal atm :cool:

Cherry Shavee Strasza
(Natural)
L45 VSE
Kronan
Dec 11, 2015

Peachiz Shaver Strasza
(Natural)
L40.5 VSE
Kronan
Dec 11, 2015
-------------------------
Cherry Shavee Strasza
(Natural)
L39 VSE
Kronan
Nov 14, 2015

Peachiz Shaver Strasza
(Natural)
L36 VSE
Kronan
Nov 15, 2015

Last edited:
Hahahaha

I am the queen of RK5..and I like it!

I am VSE 24 (natural) Normandie Mothership..:laugh::yay: hahahahaha 100% natural

(I wasn't going to post that ,as it's low in my mind..but seen the others post low ones,so why not.)

Last edited:
now lvl 57 vse

Since my "EDIT" was missed, I'm making a new post here:

Cherry Shavee Strasza
(Natural)
L48 VSE
Kronan
Dec 27, 2015

Peachiz Shaver Strasza
(Natural)
L41 VSE
Kronan
Dec 27, 2015

Since my "EDIT" was missed, I'm making a new post here:

Sorry I do not go looking through the old posts looking for edits, always best to make a new post so I can see it :)

All updated :cool:

Thank you Bonnie... will do.

repairers update

lvl49 as of last night VSE woohoo...update ty Commander:wtg:

Please Add me to the list

Please add me to the List , just hit VSE 34, on the ToS Normandie. Thanks:yay:

Back