Emik X5

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Hey,

I noticed that there is an Emik X5 for sale with quite high tiers (8.x). I'd like to know if anyone has any experience of it? Seller is asking for 55k. Mainly looking to upgrade my dps.

Or is there any other weapons in same price range (or lower) with as low skill requirements that I should take a look at?

I'm looking to be able to do 120+ dps with a limited amp and enhancers. The X5 does 137,9.

0x0 tier 9 ingame, does that amount of dmg with hotfoot 50, is below 50 sib, better range and price might be better too :)

Rocky is the owner, but isma has a tier 7.8 also for sale.

You might look at the Igni L1100E that Azzah is selling.

I would guess that at tier 7 it could reach the DPS yiur looking for and he is only asking 30k.

Had I the 30k it would not be available :)

JEHU

I had a t7.x Emik X5 for a while, and it was fantastic DPS wise. It's better than the above-mentioned 0x0 because of it's attack speed. This is critically important when hunting mobs that require you to FAP for the purposes of switching back and forth. Back when I had it, I sold it for 80k PED - so 55k PED seems reasonable.

tier 7 L1100E + Tier 6 Arson chip will put you in the 120-130+ DPS Range you're looking for and you'll save 10-15k while your eco will be a lot better than the Emik X5 for every day grinding :D

0x0 tier 9 ingame, does that amount of dmg with hotfoot 50, is below 50 sib, better range and price might be better too :)

Rocky is the owner, but isma has a tier 7.8 also for sale.

Ehm tier 9.8 :D Soon t10 :) And it is lvl40 gun (category 2 Merry Mayhem winner) competing with the lvl50+ guns out there dps wise ;)

Ehm tier 9.8 :D Soon t10 :) And it is lvl40 gun (category 2 Merry Mayhem winner) competing with the lvl50+ guns out there dps wise ;)

Any ideas of prices for these? There is one T7.X for sale at the moment but with no price tag.

It's over 9000!!!!

Yeyeye, I know. Will be the sickest cat. 2 pistol (rifle range) with high MU skills (important when you gotta sell to keep below lvl 50) :D

I did use X5 with high tiers as well, was really good skill gain on that. Of course, dps on that set is fine enought to grind even highest pvp mobs or spiders. Also, faster reload on pistol have less overdmg effect on mob. I did use 0x0 as well, but still higher base TT on X5 makes diffrence on longer hunts.

Thanks for the replies.

The X5 seems to outperform the 0x0 by a mile though, with 138 dps and turning into T9 soon enough. It seems to me like the 0x0 would cost at least 35k at tier 7, so the leap from there to 55k is not huge, especially considering tier costs and time to bring the 0x0 to T10 and make it somewhat equivalent.

The X5 consumes twice as much enhancers though.

Hmm...

If you're willing to go melee then a mace mk.V with a amp IX or X will do the damage you want, or VI with just a amp VI or better. You're probably going to have to put in some work on tiering it though, I don't think there's any at that level yet.

I'm guessing you want the dam for events though, so melee may not be the best choice.

If you're willing to go melee then a mace mk.V with a amp IX or X will do the damage you want, or VI with just a amp VI or better. You're probably going to have to put in some work on tiering it though, I don't think there's any at that level yet.

I'm guessing you want the dam for events though, so melee may not be the best choice.

For events yes. However, melee could work. Just overprotect and tag with a rocket launcher. Would work for both Core and Halloween Mayhem. Not sure about Mm as I never participated.

You have any ideas of prices?

Trader was selling a V and asking 8.5k but that's sold now and I'm not planning on selling it atm :D It's also got some pretty shitty tier numbers so will take me a long time to get it up to tier 8.

There's some selling threads for VI but not sure if any sold or not. I'm guessing 15k would get you one at low tier and then there's about 8k of tiering to do plus a decent amp at about 10k; so maybe 35k in total to get the dam you want.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Melee-Trauma-amplifier-VI&highlight=castorian

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...kill-implant-imp-fap-t1-9&highlight=castorian

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Melee-Trauma-Amplifier-IV&highlight=castorian

Get my t6 vincent, get un-beatable eco and save the peds on armor and fap decays ;p

I didn't read all of the thread.

But 55k seems a steal. Even though I own a T9 emik x5 so I might be biased but you can easily earn that price tag within a year just in event prizes. Shit team MM alone can be worth it, add to that solo and all those other events MA is throwing our way. I think I won, what 6? 7? adjusted hedocs with this gun. Again I might be biased and I'm someone who likes events but you certainly don't need to hide in those events with that gun. And everyday hunting is just amazeballs with this baby. :p

Regards
me

What and how many events do you plan to win for 100 K in prizes to profit those 55 K?

a few of those 87 events MA is throwing our way in recent history :p - you don't have to be first in all of em xD

a few of those 87 events MA is throwing our way in recent history :p - you don't have to be first in all of em xD

but now most event prizes are fucked up in value....faps cheap , amors cheap, guns hm could be even cheaper :laugh:

but now most event prizes are fucked up in value....faps cheap , amors cheap, guns hm could be even cheaper :laugh:

ahh well that might present a problem then! xD I was surprised about the MM prizes this year and basically didn't log in since that was over. So I guess I was talking out of my A. Then lemme correct that: I meant, before and including last MM this gun used to pay for itself quickly :p

Regards

Dunno how u think. But lvl 40 vs lvl 56 sib?
ofc the x5 will win. But the question is if it can beat it in merrt mayhem cat2...

Back