Coming very soon!!!!! Ingame twtich!

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
Hello all, I have been working on a very exciting new application for Overwolf, and Twitch.

Version 1.0.2 is live.... changes were made...mostly more Entropia data, some layout stuff, and members can edit info to get Twitch to work properly in the member profile on lundsys.com.(may need to reset twitch key and reauthorize with twitch as well)

As part of this app, My existing Android application Entropia Utilities has been updated partially as well(specifically Armor and Faps)....more coming, including seeing your inventory, crafting results and other goodies on your PHONE!! THAT YOU ACCESS INGAME AS WELL!

As my submission for the 2015 Twitch developer app challenge, I introduce..

Lundsys Game Tools (app in review no link yet, informed it should be done and up within the week)

My INGAME TWITCH APP! NO MORE ALT TABBING! Soon on the Overwolf app store!

Featuring:

TWITCH FEEDS INGAME!!!

-FOLLOW/UNFOLLOW UPDATE your feed from ingame!

-CHAT with the streamers live IN GAME!!!!!!

-Quick accurate updates pertaining to the game you happen to be playing, never be playing a different game than your status again!

-Listing all players online and streaming LIVE for not only Entropia...but hundreds of other games!

- Random game list for entertaining in-game variety! Boredom in-game no more!

-Use this app in hundreds of your FAVORITE GAMES! Watch Entropia(or whatever) while you play whatever else INGAME!

YOU TUBE INGAME!!!!

- so far reserved for tutorials and featured videos.

EVENT TIMERS INGAME!!!!

- FINALLY reliable accurate ingame timers that wont crash when Entropia does!!!

- use for anything, any game, any timed stat you want!

DATABASES! INGAME!! Both free personal use tracking databases for users, as well as game databases!

Hunting helper!

-determine the damage of all mobs and how all combinations of plates and armors match up!

- Loot tracking/search in progress!

- Max loot of every mob!

- most mob stats! (updates sporadic but done from time to time depending on....time :))

Crafting helpers!

-Determine how much any number of clicks for any blueprint will cost, and what materials you will need!

- Find every blueprint that uses a particular item!

- INGAME easy 2 click live tracking of crafting data for accurate long term results and record of success rates, able to determine patterns in loot, what dropped what!

-SEE LIVE COLOR CODED TABLES OF YOUR RESULTS FOR YEARS! (as long as you track your results for years...) Soon charts and other goodies.

UPLOAD your SKILLS / ITEMS in one easy process...INGAME!

-Search all of your inventory INGAME from every planet, easily searchable and sortable! Dont forget where you left anything ever again!

- Skills totals, searchable....MA beat me to the totals but ah well ingame goodies!

- My servers filter every blueprint separately from items so you can easily find what you own, anywhere, and what container it is in! Set up to track QR at some point. (only one man).

INGAME WEB!!!

- Calypso forums? no problem.....do it ingame!
- Whatever else web site? No problem .... do it ingame!

INGAME MEDIA CHATS IN ONE PLACE!!!!

- Facebook

- Yahoo

- Steam

- Twitter

- XFIRE

- TEAMSPEAK!

- GTALK

- RAPTOR

SCREENSHOTS and VIDEO INGAME, ANY GAME that works with Overwolf!

- that do not show the app, for globals and such.

I am very excited, and cant wait until release...if anything it saves me alot of time already, and ingame feeds of other players has been alot of fun.....

look for me on ForgoTV (some beta videos of it there as well) streaming the app live from time to time while I play! Review should be done within the week.

This is designed so I can do updates without updating the app in the store...so I am always adding more tools and information, which appears live...like in my ANDROID APP.

Last edited:
i've been using overwolf in a while now, 1year+ ingame and i'm not looking back, the features are just awesome any entropia app is just more than welcome!

Is it legal to use in Entropia? I won't risk my account being locked unless I get confirmation on that from support.

Nicely done, Forgo!
This looks pretty impressive, good luck in the competition.

You can not get banned for using Overwolf during playing Entropia or any other game for that matter.
Overwolf supports Entropia, you can find it on http://www.overwolf.com/supported-games/

Yeah I heard from support they said it's completely legal to use entropia with it.

I've now installed the overwolf however it doesn't seem to work in fullscreen with entropia. Any instructions how to make it work? I use windows 7 64 bit and 64 bit client.

Edit: It works and its freaking awesome :)

Last edited:
Update:

Overwolf was working on new software, and now have a new submission process, so it has been resubmitted. Should know soon.

Part of the new process allows for videos...here is a glimpse:

I am having sound issues with the broadcast software and ingame (Would be better with the missing voice/fair warning)..but you can see it in action. (part 1 of 2)

I added fap data since as well....

Hi,

I don't want to piss on your parade, but what is a purpose of having all those things opened on top of EU?
I mean don't we all have second/third monitor to open browser/tools?
Why would anyone want to obscure half of game screen with those applets?

and part 2

as soon as I figure out where the sound problem is I will redo, hopefully you all can download from the app store it soon.

Hi,

I don't want to piss on your parade, but what is a purpose of having all those things opened on top of EU?

Totally your call to use, personally, I use it to track all my crafting runs (copy/paste) without alt tabbing (but ive been doing this for years alt tabbing so its a savings in time from regular activity for me), I watch other players play Entropia while I craft/hunt (I use laptop so no dual monitor in use), I have a reliable ingame timer for missions I use (which simply pops out, undamaged, if Entropia crashes), and ingame data, (like a full cost/material list of any blueprint, seeing what any looted item is used for in crafting, how armor A + plate B matches against mob C (and every maturity seperated), ect)..again without alt tabbing.

A big help for me also is I can find anything in my inventory on any planet (or any container) by searching for it in my app.

Twitch side:

I can update my twitch status straight from the game and make sure it says I'm playing Entropia(or whatever else game), doing what I'm doing that moment and I'm not actually playing BF4 with a status of Entropia.

I can follow/unfollow players that are playing Entropia very easy...as long as they are online (and status is correct)... I can follow them, even chat with them via twitch...alot of those channels are suprisingly active. It is very entertaining to watch the variety of people and games while I craft away.

There is a way to start the stream from ingame (and I hide any sensitive stuff if you are streaming), but I do not fully under stand all of the parameters yet, So I leave that to the available more robust software and the user on how they are more comfortable broadcasting as it is.

All the windows are collapsible/resizable, and even able to make transparant, so no usually you wont have those all open during play. There are plenty of times I still run around without the app running, and open as needed.

Its a utility, used when/if you want or not at all, but always available with free databases for your own timers and items and blueprints and such inside a few hundred games.

It uses the same info as my site and my android App, so user specific info can be accessed from most anywhere soon, from any device.

edit- there is a background system in process that will eventually hopefully allow shareable items and skills and such, so if you are selling everything you can hand out keys so people can search your "sales" database, or if your soc needs updated skills, you set a key for them to use.

...but Im only one guy. :)

Valid concerns, without the tools I would dismiss clutter as well. :)

Last edited:
Hi,

No we dont all have second and third monitors.

Overwolf is a great add on for a lot of games I use it everyday no need to alt -tab anymore

Hi,

actually, I belive its quite a low % of the pe population that uses more then 1 monitor

actually, I belive its quite a low % of the pe population that uses more then 1 monitor

Eu sucks in that regard, i asked support about full screen window mode and its on the table they said, so hopefull will make it even cooler to play with 2 screens, atm to do so you must play windowed

Wow this looks like a promising app! As I handle several spreadsheets during my play session, this would be quite the time saver :)

+rep for this and I hope you polish it good enough for ease of use :)

So, I got it on the store! yay!

But, it appears I had some issues with some phishing files sent to my site, so we shut it down.

Apologies, cleaned it (I removed WordPress (the target) as well, rarely used it...had the backdoor), and waiting for the security people to rescan it all and turn it back on.

I also anticipate some potential unexpected issues, with this app, and the update process, and multiple users.
Sadly I am only one guy and alot of this process is new...so bear with me as I get all of what might pop up cleared away.

So if you get the app and see i-page all over....that's why, and its being worked on. :)

Where is all the data stored that this app collects , locally or on your or someone elses server ?

OK things are working now....had to make a few changes to the app.

The Twitch login, updates and follow/unfollow is disabled while I verify a few things and make a couple of tweaks.

But you can watch others just fine in the meantime. (watching DubUK1 play Entropia as I respond).

If you have an account on the site, you can login to the ap and start tracking you crafting runs ingame, and use the databases and timers!

(just be sure to remember I changed the login to the email used when you registered, if you've had an account awhile)

Hopefully will have the Twitch interactive stuff fixed soon.

Updated alot of things in the app, alot still in progress (editable ingame loot tables for one), but new version is now live. (mostly more data some layout changes)

Also, I made some changes to my member profile page on the lundsys.com site, so you can now change your twitch channel, overwolf ID and email to be used with twitch API....so it can work correctly. (The registration failed to correctly add some)

So those users who were unable to get some things working can try to edit those and hopefully be working!

Databases should be creating themselves as you use stuff, like crafting logs... if for some reason they aren't please let me know.

Where is all the data stored that this app collects , locally or on your or someone elses server ?

This is all on my site lundsys.com which I started from scratch in around 2010 or so. I pay for it myself runs about 140 bucks a year....(ipage is host, they do well with all the server stuff so far, I also have sitelock for malware installed..checks daily)

The bigger reason for it was to learn how to program after taking a computer science course on logic.
(was a hello world beginning completely (brain injury 10 years ago..90% memory lost... had to start somewhere)) HTML no exp, mysql had no clue, php no idea, javascript blank...The site uses a mix of all of these and even a few other languages by now.

And since the mysql servers come with the site for free, I have made a bunch of different things to work with data and understand it better, so much has been put into it I opened alot of it to others for free. I get nothing out of it other than maybe some bugs to work out and overcome. (which really is good enough for me...its almost free education, and I can almost guarantee a few odd bugs here and there...this is still very much a learning curve after 5 years, but I will try and get them figured out as soon as possible or as I can)

I chose Entropia because of the vast amounts of data, and because I really do love the concept, will likely play til one of us is gone.

To answer the question, originally I used some of the data found on entropedia....and have modified, and added to it at various points since myself, so I know its as accurate as it can be...even though I still havn't gone through all of it still completely....its quite a massive project in the background with images and databases and linking the techs and learning at same time.

Sometimes I can really get things moving other times it just because a bit daunting to work with. So this isn't a full production thing...just a personal hobby that I want to share and see if I can make cool things happen with our data.

Hope that answers some questions....

Last edited:
I won stuff! Ended up with a gaming headset for quality app submission prize. for the 2015 Twitch/Overwolf developer challenge.

Ended up with this sweet RIG headset from plantronics, which has more features than I thought a headset would have.

Big thanks to Overwolf, Plantronics and Twitch, and ofc all of the users who happen to use the ingame overlay.

I won stuff! Ended up with a gaming headset for quality app submission prize. for the 2015 Twitch/Overwolf developer challenge.

Ended up with this sweet RIG headset from plantronics, which has more features than I thought a headset would have.

Big thanks to Overwolf, Plantronics and Twitch, and ofc all of the users who happen to use the ingame overlay.

Niice forgo, gz!
And I'm sorry to hear about the injury, I had no idea. Good to see you're making a recovery.

Congratz! ;)

Back