Enyo Island and Ouroboros Island

Sandman10372

Provider
Society
Natural Born Killers
Sandman Dreamweaver
Ouroboros Island (55680,72708) is under new management!

Ouroboros will continue to offer high density for Merp hunters in addition to the natural spawns. Maturity will be increased a couple of times a year to accommodate the Merp Bronze Challenge. The next maturity cycle will be July-September. Teleportation services to Ouroboros Island are now available.

Keep an eye on the EVENTS tab in game for Monday,now referred to as Merpday, Events!

New renovations have also occurred on Enyo Island (51342,69846)!

The Neconu infestation of Enyo Island is complete, the Neconu have reached maximum density after eating nearly all the Argonauts. Density is expected to return to "more manageable" numbers soon. :laugh: Only natural spawns and the strongest Argonauts remain on Enyo. (Great for the Bronze and Silver Argonaut Challenges!)

Enyo Lodge is open to the public if you just need a place to sit by the fire and listen to the turrents zap away the pests like mosquitos.

Keep an eye on the EVENTS tab in game for Neconu Friday Nights!

Last edited:
I can recomend the Ouroboros Island as best palce for grinding merps ;). Every time i feel like low level hunting and working on my merp iron its the place to go.

Have not checked Enyo after change yet but will do when Core ends ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

I would also recommend checking out Ourboros Island for those Merps.. Nice spot! -

We have a new VU but no teleporter.

When can we expect it. It is a bit of a PIA to get there.

James

We have a new VU but no teleporter.

When can we expect it. It is a bit of a PIA to get there.

James

You are mistaken, sir.

Patches are not Version Updates. Next VU is scheduled for June.

gratz on the teleporter. A much needed addition.
Keep them critters well fed and I will be hangin' around quite often.
While they have always been poor looters for ME, above average skill gains make up for it.

James

Ouroboros Island

WARNING!

Secret caverns have been evacuated of the merp in hiding. Destroying those hiding places has resulted in an explosion in both population and maturity. Merp Stalkers have been unearthed and now roam freely on the surface.

Rumor has it that a ModMerp may be lurking about.

Thanks for your support!

Sandman

Could be useful if you would give positions of the Islands for those who never been there before :wise:

Good suggestion. Thanks.

Please note that hyperlinks will take you to entropedia where you can find more information.

Back