Best blp gun for me?

thejackal

Guardian
What you think is the best gun for me? Paying around 5-6k. Skill lvl is 58-60. Liked to have a sib gun but still want some dps. now that dont go together but maby there are something out there.
/jackal

Pure dps in that budget, it has to be BLP and unlimited, and sib.

The only thing that comes to mind is a Ranked Flamethrower. Use any cheap blp tagger and you are good to go.

T0 RF + Beast = 53.55 dps @ 2.911 eco
T5 RF + Beast = 73dps @ a ton of enhancers burnt

UL?

Some dps = 20, 40, 60, 120?

Eco?

You need constant dps or just be able to pimp it for events?

UL yea. Know i cant get it all for that money:) had been nice whit some eco whitout enhan and event dps whit

Pure dps in that budget, it has to be BLP and unlimited, and sib.

The only thing that comes to mind is a Ranked Flamethrower. Use any cheap blp tagger and you are good to go.

T0 RF + Beast = 53.55 dps @ 2.911 eco
T5 RF + Beast = 73dps @ a ton of enhancers burnt

Side note: You cant hunt underwater mobs ( Levithan etc ) with this, just so OP is aware of this limitation.

Ozpyn BP S1X4, little less dam & eco than the flame thrower but would work well.

Ozpyn BP S1X4, little less dam & eco than the flame thrower but would work well.

Yeah both flamer and the Ozpyn should be possible to find around 4k

Side note: You cant hunt underwater mobs ( Levithan etc ) with this, just so OP is aware of this limitation.

I didn't know that to be honest, makes sense :)

Was going to suggest a zero-three. You should be able to get a T6 with a beast within your budget. Dps is lower than in the other suggestions though.

Back