Frequent disconnects (about every 7 minutes)

Salo

Guardian
Society
Rotary International Entertainment
Salonga Salo Calypso
Hello,
as the title says I am getting disconnects roughly every 7 minutes. I have checked my internet connection and also tried forewarding the necessary ports. No luck. My hard/software has not changed other than the last EU patch. When I log off (20 second timer) I notice that when I have bound items to keys they are all reset to what they were before the logout/disconnect.

Any ideas how to get rid of this?

Thanks

Phil

I have this problem also, but not so often. I CTD once or twice every hour, half the time I don't even bother to come in again :)

I don't know what it is, but sometimes I can tell I'm about to crash because of the "can't save chat settings" error in chat (red message).

I can't help you out, just letting you know that you are not alone. I have no clue why or how this happens.

Hmm. Dunno if it is like me ofc, but I had that when I got a new PC, and changed to 2 cores instead of 3/4 or whatever.

Made a difference so press F2 and mess around. You'd be surprised how random everything is. Ye, stopped me using the net for a week because I upgraded my machine!:(

just wait, in few days or a week max will go off. if i'm not mistaken is 6 mins exactly. At least that was on me:p. Could be from a switch, could be from software,could be from MA servers but they say is not, could be from anything..i did dig but didnt find an answer, i ask provider, i ask MA...nothing. Was solved naturaly from GOD:p in few days:). I'm sure there is a logical answer but i didnt find it.

Thank you all for your input. I feel I have exhausted things to try on my side. I guess I will have to wait :)

Off to do other things...

Try lower your connection settings in the client loader

I was going to make it a long answer and explaining my expierence.
But i keep it short, some people will say click clear shader on the loader.
But support admitted it is not working properly.
so better do it mannualy, go to the cache directory and delete all files in there.

C:\Users\Public\entropia universe\public_users_data\cache\icon\15.2.2.128242

you have to do this everytime when you make the slightest change in your graph settings ingame.

So this was the short version, gl and i hope it works for you.

And in case MA is reading, could you please put the server settings back to what they where BEFORE the latest Old Fred (Longtooth) stress test.
Because after that last Longtooth stress test i got lag back and failed messages, and before that test everything was pretty smooth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, i tried clearining the cache...well I did clear it. Did not help. Thank you for the suggestion though :)

sorry to hear, well then gl and hope it solves soon for you.

Hello, i use 4790k and gtx 970 4gb vram and 16gb ram with 120k net.
every 2-5 min i have a disconnect from the server... but dont understand why...
give it IP block from EU? im from germany!

If you run steam then thats prolly your problem

just shut off steam when you play - or maybe something else thats using the same connection line or something - they dont have debuggers working at MA so dont expect them to fix this kind of bug :)

Back