My Humble 1st Thread: What has opened for me in last 2 months

Society
Gunslingers
Quell Que Star
I started my EU adventure in 2012, 1-09. Loved the game immediately. During this adventure I have taken the path of all possible roads in Eu. So, I have tried to excel in all fields. In the last 2 months I have achieved some tough goals:

1) Over 400k total skill points
2) unlocked Kill Strike
3) unlocked Force Merge
4) reached 250 HP ( now at 261)
5) unlocked Quickness
6) Reached level 94 (Supreme Master) in Laser Hit

Next on my target are:

1) 300 HP currently 261
2) Unlock Miner (at lvl 50) currently level 43
3) Level 100 anything currently lvl 94
4) Unlock Deep Space Knowledge (need lvl 45 Gunner Damage) currently lvl 44
5) Unlock Medical Therapy (need lvl 50) currently lvl 47
6) Unlock Manufacturing Methodology (need lvl 40) currently lvl 34
7) And, what I consider to be the hardest to do, Unlock Intuition (lvl 80 evader needed) cuurently lvl 63

I grind the crap out of everything I do ingame so some of these come easier than others. I started manufacturing my 2nd year in and find it the least rewarding. I would eventually like to reach 600k total skills and unlock both Xenobiology and Robotology but see both as less important than the others listed. And YES, I do chip so no need to ask. I couldn't have done all this in 3 years without chipping. However, as many know, chipping past a certain level becomes ineffective and very costly, so many have been achieved the hard way.

I would also love to unlock Scientist, (in real life I was a Marine Biologist) just because :). I would post screen shots of all this but havent figured out how to do this yet as my attempts in the usual way to do this have failed. May need to download a program to make this easier. However, any of you can feel free to talk to my Soc mates ( Apocalyptic) as they are all aware of these achievements.

Great game, great people (yes, even the Pirates :) ) and I love this game.

Addendum: Am also level 33 Captain, level 34 VSE, level 30 Tier Upgrader

This is the first time that I have published a thread like this as I am not one to appear as bragging but mainly wanted to share ( especially with new comers) what can be done in little over 3 years of playing (and NO, I dont share this avatar and do have a job :p).

Last edited:
How much money have you put into it to achieve those goals in 3 years? That would be the most useful stat for noobs looking to P2W.

tHIS IS A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT :)

Nice achievements for sure! But why bring me into this?! :laugh:

How much money have you put into it to achieve those goals in 3 years? That would be the most useful stat for noobs looking to P2W.

Inquiring minds would like to know :yup:

Nice achievements for sure! But why bring me into this?! :laugh:

Well Azzah....it was reading about your achievements that inspired me to write this thread. Seems we both started around the same time and have achieved much in the span of 3 years. Nothing quite so perverted as LT's rendition (of course nothing is :p)

Inquiring minds would like to know :yup:

Regarding the financial cost: I initially started EU buying 20 CLD's and ped for gear. Along the way I had an ATH with a Calytrek mkII ten edition drop for me. I have been playing (mostly) from that early deposit since. Bought the CLD's at 1k ped each and sold them at 1500 each. But, Im not one that keeps meticulous records of my finances in game...You would have to talk to LT about that concept :p....Im just here for the fun of playing :wtg:

nice progress, keep on going, sky is the limit :)

Regarding the financial cost: I initially started EU buying 20 CLD's and ped for gear. Along the way I had an ATH with a Calytrek mkII ten edition drop for me. I have been playing (mostly) from that early deposit since. Bought the CLD's at 1k ped each and sold them at 1500 each. But, Im not one that keeps meticulous records of my finances in game...You would have to talk to LT about that concept :p....Im just here for the fun of playing :wtg:

I take squeezing pecs to a whole new level.

Congrats!

And wow! You live in Oregon too!

I take squeezing pecs to a whole new level.

tumblr_inline_mpjf6tIjWr1qz4rgp.gif

i squeeze my pecs too but loot sux :(

Very motivational. +Rep. Thank you for sharing and i hope you will be enjoying this game for a long long time! :wtg:

damn,killstrike in 3 years :)
that took me 7 years,well done :)

Gz buds :) Keep the momentum going. + Rep for a nice thread

Gz buds :) Keep the momentum going. + Rep for a nice thread

Thanks Deth and thank you to all who have congratulated me. It shows what a great community we have here and I hope this will inspire any who wonder if they can ever achieve anything in game. When the game became a grind I reminded myself that I was just going to have some fun and set out to do just that. Im currently on Caly to train my 3 new rare pets and enjoy the banter with my friends while doing so. :yup:

Just amazing... If this is humble thread... holy moly..

With 3 years you have achieved more than most 10+ year players ingame..

These are some impressive numbers! Big gz for your achievements! :wtg:

Good work mate !:tiphat:

:wtg:

I'm playing for 9 years and my skills / HP / professions are really very close to yours which you achieved in 3 years; that is really impressive!
So can we conclude that skilling up now is easier,or do you play an extreme amount of hours? (Or chipped in a lot?)

I'm playing for 9 years and my skills / HP / professions are really very close to yours which you achieved in 3 years; that is really impressive!
So can we conclude that skilling up now is easier,or do you play an extreme amount of hours? (Or chipped in a lot?)

I don't know if skilling up now is easier but I have completed quite a few mission chains on all the planets (such as the Mang Chang for 9 stamina, Proteron Mission chain, etc.). I do research on the many missions and what they offer to achieve the desired results for the goal Im working on. I usually play around 4-5 hours a day, sometimes more/sometimes less, and occasionally longer days if I have nothing else to do in RL. As far as the chipping is concerned, as I have previously stated, I do chip but not to the detriment of my ped card. As I have gotten to certain higher levels chipping is no longer a productive way to advance. It becomes fewer and fewer points and basically ineffective. I will grind mobs to the point I get my desired goal. Im currently grinding mutated Beladoth and mutated Otorugi for their rewards and on the 60k for them both. I want to go to Cyrene for the Rhino Beetle rewards next but always seem to get distracted by the many other missions I want to do.

So, in a nut shell, skills may be easier to obtain due to mission chains, I play, on average, 4-5 hours per day, and chipping is good til around 6-7k and then becomes too costly and with smaller amounts of skill points. :wise:

As an example, my Rifle has well over 11k skill points and I will never consider chipping that. It wouldnt make any significant difference even for , say, 3k ped.

Last edited:

Skill pills do make skilling easier at low to mid levels. In a way the pulls are gimmicky since you won't get 5 ped TT of skill for the use of the pill in most cases. But after mu, it is advantageous to use up to a point. I think MA realizes that and why we see decaying scopes and sights with bonus stats and weapons now with skill boosts. I'm sure we will see pets with skill boosts at the cost of increased metabolic rates.

Skill pills do make skilling easier at low to mid levels. In a way the pulls are gimmicky since you won't get 5 ped TT of skill for the use of the pill in most cases. But after mu, it is advantageous to use up to a point. I think MA realizes that and why we see decaying scopes and sights with bonus stats and weapons now with skill boosts. I'm sure we will see pets with skill boosts at the cost of increased metabolic rates.

Skill pills are something I have never tried. I do, however, get skill buffs in game while hunting. I wonder how much difference that has made.

Gratz and R.E.S.P.E.C.T.:yup:

as about the program you think,
there is only one both for screenshots and videos -> FRAPS!
Dedicate a key for video (I use "~") and PrtScn is by default for images anyway also a folder for saving everything in there and you cool!
I keep my history in Entropia with this prg from my first second ingame.
Keep up my friend

Gratz and R.E.S.P.E.C.T.:yup:

as about the program you think,
there is only one both for screenshots and videos -> FRAPS!
Dedicate a key for video (I use "~") and PrtScn is by default for images anyway also a folder for saving everything in there and you cool!
I keep my history in Entropia with this prg from my first second ingame.
Keep up my friend

Thanks for the heads up on the program :)

Skill pills are something I have never tried. I do, however, get skill buffs in game while hunting. I wonder how much difference that has made.

gz on your progress! That gives me hope that I can at least get back to where I was in time. I often wonder where I would be if I had stuck around, but I rage quit in mid 2006, and slooooowly came back after a long many year hiatus. :laugh:

Someone please tell me where I can find these skill pills, I did not find them on the web store, how they work, cost, drop in loot? etc.

Back