Entropia Life support

Lady crystal

Provider
Lady Crystal Uniqe
How can I reach The support....I have been away 1/2 year...and have totally forgotten my user name...not my password

But I can't find a way to write to support :scratch2:

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/account-issues/account-maintenance/

'If I cannot remember my password and/or username

you have forgotten the password and/or username for your Entropia Universe account, you may retreive this information at any time via Password Recovery.

If you cannot remember the email address you used when you signed up for the account, you need to contact Entropia Support. We will request that you send a photocopy of a government issued ID and a suggestion for a new email address for your account.'

So it seems you use password recovery even when it is username you have forgotten. Not entirely logical and would be so much easier if it simply read password/username recovery.

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/account-issues/account-maintenance/

'If I cannot remember my password and/or username

you have forgotten the password and/or username for your Entropia Universe account, you may retreive this information at any time via Password Recovery.

If you cannot remember the email address you used when you signed up for the account, you need to contact Entropia Support. We will request that you send a photocopy of a government issued ID and a suggestion for a new email address for your account.'

So it seems you use password recovery even when it is username you have forgotten. Not entirely logical and would be so much easier if it simply read password/username recovery.

Entropia Life support I think the OP needs , not EU support ?

My bad..too little sleep, too little coffee.

Try this
If you have issues resetting your account, please send an email to:
support at entropialife dot com.

Do you have the sign up email still. I spelt my username incorrectly and had to refer back to it.

Back