Server going down during last hours of event?!

Cerberis

Elite
Society
house of gamers
Cerb Hulk Beris
Just got msg that server going down in 50 min... But we got event that ends in 5 hours... and people want to finish event hours!!!

45 min left before shut down and already not possible to enter core... Imagine if you doing last hours from 18 that is must...

P.S. Server going down at 8 AM, not possible to enter Core after 7 AM, while event should last till 13:00

Last edited:
40 minutes left to finish 18 hours event. i hope the core will work again after patch...

You cant enter new core any more. I still got 3 hours to do... lol Anyone else missing some hours? :mad:

when server going to offline all instances disabled... after patch/maintenance all should work again

I agree this is a very bad time to do a maintenance and very unpro, this could have fucked up my whole event if my first 9hrs were good enough cause i would be doing the remaining by now and timed up to end just before 13ma.. in my unfortunate bad DSU looting i wanna say lucky me :eyecrazy:

Not that i was a participant, but people might want to take note of their scores before this update happens........

Rgds

Ace

Well this is annoying...

4 hours left to do and the server go down...

GJ MA...login on site off too. Prolly to prevent filing support cases unless it's too late or all this is due to login issues.

i need two hours to finish core event and i want to go sleep, so what should i do?!?

Such a MindArk thing to happen... :laugh:

i predict event get extended :scratch2:

Seems unlikely but would be nice.

we can log now, dunno for instances

DRM

Though it might be not 'pro' to do maintenance before event ends but ffs, for months now we get server restart same fkin time every fkin week...

lol @ mindark, where the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing! :laugh:

It was inevitable, seems like we have a new event every week, welcome to Event Universe.

It was inevitable, seems like we have a new event every week, welcome to Event Universe.

well i see only good things :

1. event makes people roll economics
2. seems this events is like test or something like stress tests to trye make event for people to make them happy.
3. seems event prizes are not so bad after all and accessable to almost all competing.
4.since last even when was only 3 not 5 days and 15hours from 18 . i think that time as more than enought to do all hours for people who play only with 1 avatar.

ofc , last time people also had a thread about heloween mayhem but servers was shutted down in a middle of event , that made people to predict theyr hunt hours. (it was about evils seeds is i was informed good).

in fact i dont see anything bad since prize value was decreased and made more events.

in past there was few only events in game but prizes was : la's , poe sets in robot events and so on.
now prizes are lowered and made more events so more winnes cann get prizes, i dont see anything bad here .

well i see only good things :

1. event makes people roll economics

but it also makes the planet owner incredibly lazy. Why bother making the normal content good when all you have to do is create an event.

And tbh I'd say if we need events to keep players interested the Universe is in a very poor state.

Back