Unicorns

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
I want tamable unicorns. Rainbow unicorns. Decent level so we can have wave spawns with a nasty big angry and bloody one as the boss.

Yes! I am serious. It would rock and fit well with the new pink and fluffy mobs.

I want a pikachu. But nintendo might sue MA then.

I want a pikachu. But nintendo might sue MA then.

Well, you might get to see something like it with the emerald edition pets....:rolleyes:

I don't think nintendo holds all unicorn rights though.

Wholeheartedly yes to this. Compared to some living acid trips running around, few horned horses (even shitting with rainbows) would be innocuous addition to the fauna.

I understand MA introducing aspects of ComPet into the game, but the quasi manga style pets do not fit with the Calypso landscape. The more nauseatingly cute the pets become, the more Nickleodeon EU will become.

Do we want to be playing along side 7 year old kids with their iPad apps?

I vote for a "ComPet Gateway" where all future ComPet spawns will migrate to. The fee to enter that place is 1 ped. :wise:Thus feeding the ComPet owners with revenue whilst waiting for its release.
This will keep the theme of calypso mobs. Thus win-win for the majority.

MA would love 7 year olds with their click happy nature on buying upgrades :laugh:

The more nauseatingly cute the pets become, the more Nickleodeon EU will become.

For the kids we have a cutesy bunny wabbit.

For the adults we got a mean looking Hogglo (if you can find him) :)

As long as we have Boorum Male in-game I dont think Entropia will lose its '13 with parental consent' minimum age requirement.

As long as we have Boorum Male in-game I dont think Entropia will lose its '13 with parental consent' minimum age requirement.

The requirement can get even higher with tamable hookers (I heard they are sweatable now, so halfway there).

The requirement can get even higher with tamable hookers (I heard they are sweatable now, so halfway there).

Cyborg hookers*

If all the cutesie and fairytale creatures were planted on Next Island instead, there might be actually a reason to go there again for enough people who are into just this stuff. From what I gather so far, there is already a firm fandom as well as those (incl. me) who feel it doesn't really fit in with the character of Calypso. All great if it's successful and people have fun. It's just kinda... strange.

MA could have made a planet specifically for this stuff but chose to implement it universe wide to replace the original taming.

Not much we can do about anything if MA want it we get it whether it fits or not.

I'm not sure which i hate more: the fact that this has been requested and not met with violent disapproval, or the fact that the game has devolved to the point that it could seriously be requested at all. :bomb:

A little bit of A, a little bit of B.....

I thought the Boorum was EU's version of the unicorn? :scratch2: :yup:

:scared:

I'm not sure which i hate more: the fact that this has been requested and not met with violent disapproval, or the fact that the game has devolved to the point that it could seriously be requested at all. ..

There's a bit of a unicorn meme going on around here lately, following dr3w's use of the word in place of :censored:
Serious request? Doubt it. :laugh:

There's a bit of a unicorn meme going on around here lately, following dr3w's use of the word in place of :censored:
Serious request? Doubt it. :laugh:

But... but... I said I am serious! :wise:

Edit: No need to make that *that* pink and fluffy though, figured that would fit with the compet thingy going on in game. But some mean, mean unicorns, that could be tamed, would be cool.

A little bit of A, a little bit of B.....

I thought the Boorum was EU's version of the unicorn? :scratch2: :yup:

I'll be looking for rainbow colored dung the next time I have a Boorum daily :laugh:

If you find yourself dreaming of unicorns, maybe you're a replicant.... ;)

Back