Question: Equus QUADs

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Hi
Last I checked there had bee 19/25 Equus QUADS for sold. In the last few weeks I haven't seen anymore for sale. Can any Equus owners check their auction history to see if all 25 were sold?

Cheers

Hi
Last I checked there had bee 19/25 Equus QUADS for sold. In the last few weeks I haven't seen anymore for sale. Can any Equus owners check their auction history to see if all 25 were sold?

Cheers

21 were sold, and there seem to be no more on the auction :)

Perhaps last four are kept for Migration, Halloween or Merry Mayhem rewards :tongue2:

Perhaps last four are kept for Migration, Halloween or Merry Mayhem rewards :tongue2:

No, they were defective and the company-manufacturer withdrew these quads to replace the rear-view mirrors :laugh:

The last Equus sold was bought by Spirit Chaser(Sun, 22nd of March) and I do remember some complaints from him about having to fix the rear view mirror. :)

There was one that was passed in a few days later. Maybe they are holding some back for events. Would be nice if they did and made them Space Events.

that rear view mirror was defenatly tricky.
it kept showing front view for the longest time.

If MA has a few Equus left they should do the only fair thing and put them in the auction forever until sold.. that way MU cant go up or down on them ;) (atleast not up).

If MA has a few Equus left they should do the only fair thing and put them in the auction forever until sold.. that way MU cant go up or down on them ;) (atleast not up).

I think no one would have anything against it, if the auction will continue on the same terms as before. All Quads will be sold sooner or later. Just very slooooooooooooow. ;)

I think no one would have anything against it, if the auction will continue on the same terms as before. All Quads will be sold sooner or later. Just very slooooooooooooow. ;)

There is like 4 left for sale.

They'll be gone soon enough, or just deleted :p.

There is like 4 left for sale.

They'll be gone soon enough, or just deleted :p.

He-he, two is for sale again :)
Someone from MA just forgot put them on Auction :laugh:

Back