PriceCheck MOD EMT 2350 (Now and in one year)

sabado

Mature
What would you value the MOD EMT 2350 FAP at right now?

Even more intersting:

If you would speculate for a moment, what do you think the FAP will be worth in 1,3 and 5 years?

//Sabado

13K plus time based on shrooms price. I expect it to be in the 10k to 13K range in the next 12 months unless there are more similar faps coming out. That's the catch.. since we don't know what the next pp holds.

Right now shrooms 18000% so add cost of the shrooms plus time for getting 140 tokens. That's the current cost.

As for option 2. If I could tell the future I wouldn't be playing this game but I would be rich from RL stocks.

Just looking at mushroom price it's between 13-14k at the moment, yeah. However, we already started to notice a decrease in drops compared to just one month ago. And it makes sense the droprate won't go on forever, just like we saw on the bones (from the mutated Aurli) used for upgrading armor plates. The faps are simply too good for that imo. I mean, eco like an adj fap and the heal/sec beats the L faps available at as high as level 56 Paramedic. Makes loads of sense to use for a huge part of the playerbase.

The mushroom price was down around 155 for a short while a couple months back, obviously mostly due to people waiting to see how far down it could go. That's exactly how I was thinking, I was definitely ready to pay more than that for the quality of the fap I could get in the end. When some people started collecting, more quickly followed and the price settled around 170 for some weeks. I suppose as news of the lowered droprate started sipping out together with more people realizing the power of the faps, they have now even been going pretty quick for 190-200 ped through auction last week.

I would say the current price of 13-14k is a good floor, doubt it will go below that for a decent amount of time. Of course hard to say how everything looks in 5 and even 3 years from now, but I feel very comfortable getting one at the current pricing. And I rarely am comfortable about the stability of item prices in general in here, I should add.

Just looking at mushroom price it's between 13-14k at the moment, yeah. However, we already started to notice a decrease in drops compared to just one month ago. And it makes sense the droprate won't go on forever, just like we saw on the bones (from the mutated Aurli) used for upgrading armor plates. The faps are simply too good for that imo. I mean, eco like an adj fap and the heal/sec beats the L faps available at as high as level 56 Paramedic. Makes loads of sense to use for a huge part of the playerbase.

The mushroom price was down around 155 for a short while a couple months back, obviously mostly due to people waiting to see how far down it could go. That's exactly how I was thinking, I was definitely ready to pay more than that for the quality of the fap I could get in the end. When some people started collecting, more quickly followed and the price settled around 170 for some weeks. I suppose as news of the lowered droprate started sipping out together with more people realizing the power of the faps, they have now even been going pretty quick for 190-200 ped through auction last week.

I would say the current price of 13-14k is a good floor, doubt it will go below that for a decent amount of time. Of course hard to say how everything looks in 5 and even 3 years from now, but I feel very comfortable getting one at the current pricing. And I rarely am comfortable about the stability of item prices in general in here, I should add.

Please tell me you're joking. During the first 7 days of april there were 70 drops of small shrooms. So I took a look at the last couple of months: first 7 days of november there were 10 looted, first 7 days of december there were 22, first 7 days of januari 36, first 7 days of februari there were 86 and march had 83 drops. So saying that the drop rate is slowing down might be slightly richt if you only compare to the last 2 months, but they are still much much higher than the months before that. Also take into consideration tha MA us trying to lower the cost to play, so it would make sense if we see shrooms drop for many more months. So 13k might seems the right price for now, I think we'll see prices under 10k for the faps within the year.

Ps I counted the dropped shrooms rather fast so I might miss the numbers by few.

What I find most interesting with this subject is that there is such a big difference between what people think about pricing these mushrooms and also everything about the droprate.

Some people are really into this "MA tries to lower all the UL-gear so that more people can afford to hunt".
But really... Wouldnt that just piss of all those people that already have been investing and make them stop investing?

Wouldnt that, in the end just make the EU economy worse and less reliable?

Also do not forget that under most circumstances 50% of the mushrooms do not even make it to the HOF channel as if u have a mushroom in the inventory the next time u get it, you don't HOF on it. A lot of people prefer to keep one in inventory just to not get there name from popping up every now and then :)

What I find most interesting with this subject is that there is such a big difference between what people think about pricing these mushrooms and also everything about the droprate.

Some people are really into this "MA tries to lower all the UL-gear so that more people can afford to hunt".
But really... Wouldnt that just piss of all those people that already have been investing and make them stop investing?

Heh. Well that is definitely the ten million dollar question. MA was protectionist for many years but has to a large extent changed its policy. Whether or not that ends up being good overall for EU is yet to be seen IMO. We've gone from constantly increasing prices due to buyer confidence to constantly falling prices due to uncertainty both in whether the item itself will remain as rare as it is (some things that weren't possbile to loot have started dropping and for others the drop rate has increased) and whether comparable or better alternatives will flood the market (e.g. EMT-2350 upgrades, A105 upgrades, dpp of many newer vs. older UL SIBs, etc), and even whether or not major strategies will remain viable due to wholesale changes in game dynamics.

Also do not forget that under most circumstances 50% of the mushrooms do not even make it to the HOF channel as if u have a mushroom in the inventory the next time u get it, you don't HOF on it. A lot of people prefer to keep one in inventory just to not get there name from popping up every now and then :)

I have read several times that this little bug was fixed, but haven't been able to loot a mushroom to test it recently. I would say that if it's NOT fixed, the overall mushroom drop rate has not really decreased much. If it has been fixed it's harder to say.

No. Just no. Maybe before I started, but I've been hunting large mushrooms off Caperon for a few hours just about every night since 1/22, I have a total of 28 now. 28! I have had a total of two (2) silent drops this whole time. If it was 50% I would be really happy right now. As it is, I'm just enjoying the long term grind, I should be done by next year :laugh:

Edit, Point taken on hiding the notifications by keeping a shroom in open carried inventory, I tested it and it works, I just don't know why people would want to. Personally after all the effort it takes for ME to get one, I like to see swirlies! I think the 50% number is over estimated, but I have been wrong before so whatever.

Last edited:
Players expect the price to fall, therefore, it stops people from buying.

Last edited:

There is only few of them compared to to hundreds of newcomers becoming mid-layers.....so YES :D

Less reliable from investor point of wiev...yes. Worse ? Hell NO!!! From MA pov 100 casual login once every month and spending few bucks carelesly is beter than pro hardcore making living out of this game.

Prices are steadily decreasing

few 100 peds/week it seems.

2 MOD emt 2350 with SB around 14K -ish havnt had a single bid yet and another one on this forum at 14K BO now.
When are we able to buy them at 10K/each?

The price of the fap is approaching the price of the shrooms.
Which, logically makes sense.

The price of the shroom will depend on the rarity.

The more shrooms in existence, the lower the price will fall.
No one wants to hold shrooms that will be cheaper in the future.

That is simple supply and demand.

The only unknown variable is the drop rate.
Imo, I highly doubt it will ever cease.
But likely slow down if it changes at all.

If I look at the stats of the FAP and compare it with easy available crafted L FAPs, its crap!
TT food :D

If I look at the stats of the FAP and compare it with easy available crafted L FAPs, its crap!

Which faps specifically are you referring to?
And which is tt food?

You Sir are pretty lost.

These faps are already totally unbalanced and way to good for the cost so I expect MA to introduce something even more awesome that is even more easy to get their hands on and these will become close to TT food. That is the new policy they have on items. So in short it's worth around mushroom value now and close to nothing in a years time :dunce:

Back