I finally figured Peezle out!!!!

Status

JohnCapital

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
John Teacher Capital
I finally deciphered all those damned confusing posts of his.

He was just playing MadLibs, political editions and simply changing the final results to semi-fit EU.

We should {adverb} {verb} the establishment. MA is just a {adjective starting with "d"} {noun} and should never be confused with {Proper noun}. We {verb, past tense} the true owners.

See? Fill in the blanks, stir them up in a beer bath, and viola! Peezlespeak.

I finally deciphered all those damned confusing posts of his.

He was just playing MadLibs, political editions and simply changing the final results to semi-fit EU.

We should {adverb} {verb} the establishment. MA is just a {adjective starting with "d"} {noun} and should never be confused with {Proper noun}. We {verb, past tense} the true owners.

See? Fill in the blanks, stir them up in a beer bath, and viola! Peezlespeak.

+REP..Funny :)

I understand now lol

{verb} {pronoun} for {gerund} the fun. :mad:

Sorry, But I Can't Help Saying This.

Alright. Own up now.

Who's the one who unleashed JC?

He's practically "biting" everyone he dislikes. :lolup:

Make 711 put the "mod collar" back on him please. Pretty please. Before anyone else gets hurt. :rolleyes:

(Hehehe. Okay, joke's over...now that I've gotten that out of my system. :silly2:)

*face palm*

Shame he is banned. Or not.

My only issue with OP is that it makes sense. Peezle doesn't...

Op you asking for troubles?
Don't be surprised if you get a... "Peezlphoon"* :laugh:

* it is compound word derived from Peezle and Typhoon!!!:wise:

PS. ohh! it is a ban period for him again?

Why did you wait till he was banned to create this thread JC?

Bit unfair as he is unable to debate / defend himself.

Perhaps he does not enjoy being called a useless twat from a self-proclaimed necrozoophile ? :scratch2:

Edit: Or he just didn't notice the ban.

I didn't. It was just bad timing that I had this epiphany during that time. I suppose I could have waited until he got back, but I didn't wanna forget to share my revelation.

I'm sure he'll tell me of I'm right when he gets back.

Will he even get back? I thought that when an avatar picture disappears from threads and profile on a ban, it means a permaban.

I always figured Peezle was a conversation AI or someone translating from english and then back.

Will he even get back? I thought that when an avatar picture disappears from threads and profile on a ban, it means a permaban.

No, it just means a ban.

As to how long it could be before Peezle can reply, only Serica can say. Might be a month, may be longer.

Peezle.. entropiaplanets is around the corner... go there. And have some nice discussions with the other people there who are banned here.

why did he get banned this time ?

I usually never have any problem Reading /understanding him , at least he is concerned about the game

As to how long it could be before Peezle can reply, only Serica can say. Might be a month, may be longer.

/mod note/
Forum staff don't discuss member bans with anyone other than the person concerned.

While I understand JC's intention with starting this thread was just good-natured amusement, it seems unfair for it to continue if the object (ie Peezle) is unable to respond.

:locked:

Status
Back