Info: Linzeys Huntinglogs

Status
Totally subscribing to this one. Thanks for taking the time and effort to do this :)

Have you thought about streaming some runs here and there? People love livestreams.

Good luck !

gl with the logg linz!

hmm i think iv seen that log before.. :D

updated and readded link for log

Will be interested to see what is awaiting for me in some levels.

Would you say these returns are normal, or have you just hit a high?

Thanks for sharing your log.

Everything and nothing is normal :D

Some hunts ofc are alot worse, usually to me the corevents seems very normalised in loot and no high mountains nor deep seas.

/Linz

The beauty of a maxed mod merc or imk2.

+Rep for initiative.. Sharing is caring :)

Edit : Need to spread the rep before giving it to u again

Subscribing. ....next step Twitch feed?

Interesting. :D

But I don't see a column for negative markup (enhancers).

How do you manage the +1 % from converting ammo?

Interesting. :D

But I don't see a column for negative markup (enhancers).

How do you manage the +1 % from converting ammo?

I convert after my runs.

You are allso missing out on incoming MU from materials and L guns and alike wich would take so much sorting and time to go back for editing that I only add obvious or bigger incoming MU. Same goes for enhancers, I never track them myself but will conscider to do so further on if I find the time for that aswell.

//Linz

I convert after my runs.

You are allso missing out on incoming MU from materials and L guns and alike wich would take so much sorting and time to go back for editing that I only add obvious or bigger incoming MU. Same goes for enhancers, I never track them myself but will conscider to do so further on if I find the time for that aswell.

//Linz

Since there seems to be an established break rate and your runs are of quite some size, you could just add an average based on your ammo consumption. Since you cycle such quantities, it would give a very accurate idea of the enhancer costs, without adding any workload to the log.

Just my two pecs.

sub.........................

Subscribing

Do you somehow always use universal ammo? If not, how do you always have nice round numbers for "ammo" usage using at least 2 different types of ammo (laser + ME)?

Do you somehow always use universal ammo? If not, how do you always have nice round numbers for "ammo" usage using at least 2 different types of ammo (laser + ME)?

Turnover is not accurate, I will try to find a way to make it exact in a way thats not too timeconsuming.

The only thing that is 100% is the TT value + or -, I spend enhancers but I get alot more MU then noted since to write that down as it sells would be timeconsuming so I guess that evens out. If I could find a supplier for UA (shrapnel) in the quantities I spend I could buy that I guess :)

//Linz

Turnover is not accurate, I will try to find a way to make it exact in a way thats not too timeconsuming.

The only way I know of is tracking the decay on your amp or gun, and using that to calculate shots fired and ammo consumption.

The only way I know of is tracking the decay on your amp or gun, and using that to calculate shots fired and ammo consumption.

Or skip all that and go melee! :yay:

thanks for sharing. subscribing here too.

the whiners will keep whining though, cause the usual Player is neither L70 evade, nor has 500 K ped worth of gear :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

thanks for sharing. subscribing here too.

the whiners will keep whining though, cause the usual Player is neither L70 evade, nor has 500 K ped worth of gear :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Then the whiners can sub to my Eco Log, since I'm a more obtainable level skillwise :laugh:

First Month Finnished

First month is finnished, didnt write down small MU from materials nor L guns etc.
A decent result and pretty firm TT return of ~97%, nice skillgains and tons of fun and keeping the dream alive of that really big hit one day :rolleyes:

Profit including MU on 353k turnover is 2627

Still missing out on a few hunts thats kept in a container but will add that to following month

Thanks for reading, gl on the mulmuns ! ! !

Still shooting alot and lazy on the updates but thought I can bring a few fun pictures from my latest hunts....enjoy ;)

that tango and 1k ped esi look really juicy :)

Status
Back