Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
index.php

The Big Pumpkin

Description

One year, doctor C.B. Linus got sick of colonists stealing from his pumpkin patch. He created the monstrous Big Pumpkin to defend it for him. This was a mistake. The Big Pumpkin did not want to do as C.B. told him, choosing instead to eat the old doctor.

The Big Pumpkin fled the lab to find someone to love him. However, every encounter ended in screaming and bloodshed. The Big Pumpkin was just too hideous and unusual. Still, he roams the world, looking for someone to accept him.

Creature Type

?

Damage Type

Impact/Cut, proportions unknown
Source: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-Big-Pumpkin&p=3428139&viewfull=1#post3428139

Maturities

MaturityLHealthDamageAgiIntPsyStaStr
Level 1 instance16
Level 2 instance232700Large54586527090
Player25600Limited11322660105
Level 3 instance344200Great646875420100
Level 4 instance486300Great747885630110
Level 5 instance689600848895960120

Locations

PlanetLon.Lat.MaturityDensityNotesVerified
CalypsoN/AN/AOneL25 is Player spawned.08-Apr-15

Miscellaneous

Link to EntropiaWiki
Archived Bestiary information

The Big Pumpkin is only found in Halloween Mayhem instances or as a player-controlled creature.

Last edited:
Reserved...

The Creatures section is currently under construction and this process will take some time to complete. The work is being done by volunteers with limited time, so please bear with us while we add the data. If you can provide any information that is currently missing, please post in the thread to let us know.

While this construction period is ongoing, you will be able to access the old Bestiary section which is archived in a sub-forum of the Creatures section. Each mob thread in Creatures contains a link to the relevant Bestiary thread and to the Entropedia page, so if you are looking for information that isn't yet available in the Creatures thread, please use the links provided at the bottom of the first post in the thread.

Thank you for your patience.

Bump for the halloween mayhem

I think it's around 50/50 impact/cut. GFX make it look like 2 attacks but I don't think it is.

did some armor decay tests on it.
I can confirm its only imp/cut in lvl 5

Unsure about distribution, its somewhere between 25/75 and 75/25

The Big Pumpkin is only found in Halloween Mayhem instances or as a player-controlled creature.​

I was sitting in a Fort Fury earlier and I saw a big pumpkin roaming around running like 65 mph... it attacked me and I killed it 42 ped loot. Can you loot player controlled creatures? Or was this just a glitch?​

I was sitting in a Fort Fury earlier and I saw a big pumpkin roaming around running like 65 mph... it attacked me and I killed it 42 ped loot. Can you loot player controlled creatures? Or was this just a glitch?

Player-controlled creatures are 'shared loot'. Or all the ones I've seen are anyway.

Player controlled creatures are shared loot and can be looted.

I remember someone said they have different dmg types.

Still missing Pumpkin info from instances 1, 3 and 5. If you're hunting in those instances and don't mind sparing the time to scan the mob and post the stats, please do :)

lvl 5 pumpking seems to have
84 agi
88 int
95 psy
960 sta
120 str ( report from a socmate)

Level 3

Health Level: Extremely high
Dammage potential: Great
Agility: 64
Intelligence:68
Psyche: 75
Stamina: 420
Strength: 100

Bump for missing data. :bump:

Please submit a scanned screenshot when you get a chance. Prntscrn is in Entropia now.... ;)

Thanks!

:vampire:

Back