Partial (cut-off) Screenshot Issue

Fforest

Dominant
Society
Project -X-
Travis Fforest Cutter
Hi,

I run EU at 1920x1080 full screen but the auto screenshot on tracker only seems to catch a shot of just under 1600 x 900, effectively cutting off the bottom and right hand side of my screen.

The question I guess is whether there is a setting somewhere that will make the screenshot capture the full 1920 x 1080?

All insights appreciated.

Ff

Strange, I also run EU in 1920 x 1080 fullscreen and the screenshots are the same size so not sure what to suggest although I do save them in .png format so I don't know if that makes a difference :dunno:

Strange, I also run EU in 1920 x 1080 fullscreen and the screenshots are the same size so not sure what to suggest although I do save them in .png format so I don't know if that makes a difference :dunno:

Weird. An easy one for me to check. I will change from jpg to png and hit Print Screen :)

Ff

Do not mean to hyjack your thread but I seem to still have that blackscreen on screenshots problem... and still don't know why, it's a bit bothersome to have to drop to windowed mode to take a shot every single time :p

Weird. An easy one for me to check. I will change from jpg to png and hit Print Screen :)

Ff

A little bit of thread necro but I am having a similar issue and having only returned to EU was wondering if you were able to resolve your issue?

Back