Question: Skills level Vs. Attack Chip

jonpi

Old
Im level 31 Cryogenic skill (level 34 dmg and 31 hit). My Cryogenic Attack Nanochip VII need level 31 for use it correctly. Then my question is:

Why all statics of chip are more down than normal (attack per minute, damage intervale, range, critical...) ?
Anyone know ? See the picture for more info

Im level 31 Cryogenic skill (level 34 dmg and 31 hit). My Cryogenic Attack Nanochip VII need level 31 for use it correctly. Then my question is:

Why all statics of chip are more down than normal (attack per minute, damage intervale, range, critical...) ?
Anyone know ? See the picture for more info

Because "Required Level" only means you are in starting SIB range. Chips usually are maxed at 5-6 levels higher than required level (the maxed level differs for every SIB weapon and is "hidden" - check entropedia - some of them are filled there).

When you are maxed with weapon (it will say "Not anymore" in SIB description) you will have full dmg and Hit/Crit potential (sometimes nr of attacks is still not "maxed" at "Not anymore" and usualy requires 0.5-1.5 more levels).

My advice: do not use ANY weapon that you are not maxed with (or at least you are very close to maxing i.e. +95% on dmg and +9.5 on Hit).

Falagor
:bandit:

Back