bad loots!bad loots! whatcha gonna do.

sirchadwick

Provider
Society
Benevolence
Sylva Kyra Minor
Is loot horrible for everyone lately or is it just me. Hoping it gets better before I toss my desktop out of a window.:eyecrazy:

Is loot horrible for everyone lately or is it just me. Hoping it gets better before I toss my desktop out of a window.:eyecrazy:

I doubt your returns will improve with

A. Not disclosing anything regarding your activity ingame.

B. Throwing the computer out the window.

2 wrongs don't make a right but they make you feel a whole lot better

A good start would be to tell what you were doing, to what extent and how bad it is.

Make sure you click on the mobs after they are dead too.

Why don't you tell us what you are doing, what equipment you use and how much ped's you cycle each day ? Maybe we can figure why your loot suck, maybe you just in a bad loot swing.

Make sure you click on the mobs after they are dead too.

19774032.jpg

That's why my returns kept getting worse and worse ... I blame MA for not putting a red flashing message to tell me.

:tongue2:

Well since you insist(good greif...what happened to good old fashioned ranting. No it doesn't solve anything that's not the point). Long story short, the guaranteed go to mobs that are usually good for recouping some losses are terrible lately. For me there are combibos,bercycled, and kerbies. Kerbs have always been a guaranteed way to gather up a loot stash, not so much lately. And I know it is good to know what I am using, how and where I am using it. But I just don't see how that matters when loot drops are crap. Who knows maybe I will have a miraculous recovery when I log back in later. Just letting off some steam.

Was ok for me earlier. 103 and 62 pedder on Aetherex. :dunno:

Well since you insist(good greif...what happened to good old fashioned ranting. No it doesn't solve anything that's not the point). Long story short, the guaranteed go to mobs that are usually good for recouping some losses are terrible lately. For me there are combibos,bercycled, and kerbies. Kerbs have always been a guaranteed way to gather up a loot stash, not so much lately. And I know it is good to know what I am using, how and where I am using it. But I just don't see how that matters when loot drops are crap. Who knows maybe I will have a miraculous recovery when I log back in later. Just letting off some steam.

Things have to get worse before they can get better. Weather the storm, and keep sailing. Big ones on the way.

I've actually stopped hunting kerbs atm, because of a high no looter rate.

Bought some loots of my disciple yesterday and did a really small craft with that, hit a global on Simple II Conductors (slightly profit)
Joined swunt today, we hit a global, at least break even if not profit, didn´t track that.

Can´t complain about loots, well sometimes it really sucks.

same old story... , just carry on and hope for best

Reactions: Mac
same old story... , just carry on and hope for best

Actually, that's where I got the quote from. I remembered the vid from when I first started looking up info on Entropia. Thanks 4 reminding me I am not alone

Things have to get worse before they can get better. Weather the storm, and keep sailing. Big ones on the way.

Still waiting for my big one - nine years and counting so far.

If want a big ass hof you need to hunt the big ass mobs - low level won't get much anymore it's been levelled off and capped.

Last edited:
Back