Wierd hunting...

Speaking of commas. You blowing bunnies tonight again?

I blew bunnies for 10 minutes and got nothing they worse than birds no special bunny pooped so I leaved to make projectile and now blow vixen

There is a hotline for people to talk shit try and see :D

HAHA I want that job I be white crazy one with scary eyes! You all call me NEOW on fivedollars TS3 server later. I talk shit on you all!

(real taco talking now)

Ok also, I have been getting too many pm's and shit asking if I am ok...everything is fine :D

Some might have missed post 51 where I explained it. So no, I wasn't hacked, just bored. I appreciate all the support though, it is thoughtful for some of you to wonder if you need to call the ambulance because you thought I had massive head trauma. :swoon:

But yes, for the record, I WAS BORED AT WORK, I am really not this stupid...well nvm, I am. However my sentence structure is usually not this bad... I was channeling the Asian guy from The Hangover as I was writing. If you read my posts in his accent, it is way funnier.

Actually if you read anything in his accent it is way funnier.

Seriously ! I have a guy that talks exactely like this on my FL ! Been watching your streams so I know it was a joke:laugh:

Made me laugh :wtg:

(real taco talking now)

Ok also, I have been getting too many pm's and shit asking if I am ok...everything is fine :D

Some might have missed post 51 where I explained it. So no, I wasn't hacked, just bored.

I like this explanation better :laugh:

Maybe Peezle hacked Taco's PCF account :laugh:

Ohhhhh

I'm sorry this thread is too funny,you would have to wonder why it hasn't been locked? Threads have been locked for less..but the entertainment value is priceless. :laugh:

Lol...I am not sure how to feel knowing that peoples youtube searches involve phrases like "Taco gets hit by a car" :eek:

That seems a bit more serious than "Taco frozen pool jump" or "Star Wars Taco".

What's next? "Taco falls off cliff while taking selfie" or "Taco gets shot while laughing at monkey that entered his camp and picked up AK-47"? :p

Taco falls off Grand Canyon while taking selfie... gets rekt(umed) by cactus.

What a prick...

Last edited:
I was channeling Profit as I was writing. If you read my posts in his accent, it is way funnier.

Actually if you read anything in his accent it is way funnier.

​I fixed it for you :p

Back