Wierd hunting...

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
SOmetimes I have good loots then whooooomp in one minute, BAD. It's like having two hummingbirds...one bird that sucks, and one good one.

Like one time I clicked on mob and loot was like poo, but then next mob it all great! I was on fire that mob, but not one before it...you see what I am saying now you get it huh???

WHy???????????????????

Sometime I hate MA, and other time make love to them.

I am gonna have heart attacking me if this doesn't stop going!!!

I hate stupd bird so much!

Also I am sooo sick of girl scout cookies I never eat another shit cookie ever!

ven5cra.jpg

Are the hummingbirds euphemisms of girls and blowjobs?

Are the hummingbirds euphemisms of girls and blowjobs?

Not funny my grandma had euphemism in her brain one day and fell and couldn't get up....she still there in same spot, but smelly.

You NOT helping my loot question tho huh you think???????????????????? Maybe answer instead of getting bird blowjobs.

So far no one say help stuff on forum. You all shit worker for MA!

Not funny my grandma had euphemism in her brain one day and fell and couldn't get up....she still there in same spot, but smelly.

You NOT helping my loot question tho huh you think???????????????????? Maybe answer instead of getting bird blowjobs.

But.... It made sense!

Anyways, yeah. I believe MA use shitty time based randomness since it is so frikking obvious everything goes in waves.

what is stupid cat helping?

What, i click him and loot is happy again?

No! He not saying shit like you all sneakers who know but wont say

what is stupid cat helping?

What, i click him and loot is happy again?

No! He not saying shit like you all sneakers who know but wont say

It is a she and you know very well where to click to make her happy.

It is a she and you know very well where to click to make her happy.

backwards-G cat doesn't know any shit! He just a cat thats dumb! WTF

I clicked dumb cat but loot still too many not good ones.

Omfg you sound just like Peezle's "special" younger brother....

Yeah well you sound like YOU are the one that hurt dumb backswards-g cats neck! He needs splint. Maybe you order one with your 27 ATH's money!

Maybe Peezle hacked Taco's PCF account :laugh:

Maybe monkeys fly out of my ass too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH goot advice here OMG what do I do with it all.

I start encyclopedia now with all the advices but earth will run out of tree plants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe monkeys fly out of my ass too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH goot advice here OMG what do I do with it all.

I start encyclopedia now with all the advices but earth will run out of tree plants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't need trees to make an encyclopedia nowadays. It's called the Internet, ass whipe.

And why you been stuffing your ass with flying monkeys?

Your all peezles not me. GO peezle yourselfs in a giant peezle circle then if you love peezle splash so much

peezle peezle peezle!

Yeah well you sound like YOU are the one that hurt dumb backswards-g cats neck! He needs splint. Maybe you order one with your 27 ATH's money!

Looooooool

Says ma's golden ath boy number one? Was it all those golden showers you got at ma office that made you so shiny and "blessed"?

Random my ass WTF you going on about here?

Edit: go unicorn peezle you make a great couple

Looooooool

Says ma's golden ath boy number one? Was it all those golden showers you got at ma office that made you so shiny and "blessed"?

Random my ass WTF you going on about here?

Edit: go unicorn peezle you make a great couple

This is like Truman show! YOU all work for MA, I only one depositing ALL other players are acting so act your way to Klaus's office and gobble gobble for SAG rates actors!

I remeber great acting in your crafting script! You should win grammy for that!

This is like Truman show! YOU all work for MA, I only one depositing ALL other players are acting so act your way to Klaus's office and gobble gobble for SAG rates actors!

I remeber great acting in your crafting script! You should win grammy for that!

I give up. Go fuck yourself. I'm tired of this endless stream of shit from your mouth. Two tacos one cup?

I give up. Go fuck yourself. I'm tired of this endless stream of shit from your mouth. Two tacos one cup?

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO clever you are!

I give up....is this Bill Shakespeare over here? so eloquent... like dog licking dogs butt then saying hi! with kiss.

I throw tomatillos at your acting direction

SO no reposne so typicall

I form poll now.

1. You all are secret havers who don't help and are stupid actresses. Vote yes ___

HAHA all voted yes you all fired!

SO no reposne so typicall

I form poll now.

1. You all are secret havers who don't help and are stupid actresses. Vote yes ___

HAHA all voted yes you all fired!

Dear taco,

Share the drugs

Regards

Ps would be easier to answer your fucking question if you actually made it in a way that made sense.

Dear taco,

Share the drugs

Regards

Ps would be easier to answer your fucking question if you actually made it in a way that made sense.

Finally some human I think trying to help!!!!!

SO its Nuerostims that help loot???? Ok I go buy 5000. Thank you.

If not work though, then you must be monkey like all the rest!.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

OOH-OOH AHHH-AHHH!

The monkies pressed the keys again????

WAAAAAAAAAAA CHI CHI CHI!!!!

FAP FAP PEE BANG ON WINDOW

Finally some human I think trying to help!!!!!

SO its Nuerostims that help loot???? Ok I go buy 5000. Thank you.

If not work though, then you must be monkey like all the rest!.

Lol good luck beating the capatcha moron.

I'll help you as soon as you stop behaving like an idiot.

lol good luck beating the capatcha moron.

I'll help you as soon as you stop behaving like an idiot.

haha you wrong i wrote secret program to do the math on it for me so never wrong hahahah dipshit!!!!

Back