Corinthian Silver Kanin - progress issue

• Thread starter Deleted member 46968
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 46968

Hi everyone,

Just want to highlight an issue with my pet progress which I think might be in fact a bug. Let me know if someone else have same issue and what is the root cause and more important how can this be fixed.

Couple of days ago my Silver Kanin was lvl 4 and 50% progress Affection and Mood both at 100%.
Logged out and then after 2 hours log in again and Summon my pet and surprise.
Affection and Mood were both 0% and now the pet was lvl 4 and 36% progress, somehow decreasing in those two hours which seems abnormal. Was thinking is a server problem or so.
For a while energy level was alternating every couple of seconds showing that pet is starving and then showing the Energy % from last time when was fine which is weird.
Yes I did dismiss the pet when I was logging out of the game. Did couple of re-logs nothing worked so progress lost.

Now again I have same issue and did some screenshots for proving this.
Last evening Logged out when my pet was lvl 5 and 75% progress.
Today logged in and my pet is lvl 5 and 19% progress.

WTF Pet is loosing XP while I'm not logged in??

Same as first time Affection/Mood down to 0% again and Energy bar shows alternatively every couple of seconds that pet is starving Energy 0% and then Energy level from last evening.

Nothing works to recover my lost pet XP and I have to feed him and loose time again to raise him up which is annoying and feels like someone is stealing ped(food) and time from me.

Did first a pic when well fed and then couple of seconds later pet was starving and not vice versa to avoid comments that I fed him in meantime.

See the pictures and tell me what you think of it. Anyone same issue? Did I miss something here?
I think I should open a support case on this matter.

You must have crashed some time ago and did not notice that your pet has kept "bug spawned".

The alteration of two "pet windows" is proof of this.

Your hope is: MA will fix this anytime soon... I got something similar with my panther but gladly 2 days before update (it seems it reseted all "stuck" pets) so for me now everythig works ok.

Falagor
:bandit:

Indeed I have that issues with two pets for the Silver Kanin.

Strange is that first time happened before update and now once again.
I'm a bit pissed off as pet grows slower once higher levels and loosing this effort makes me angry.

So the solution would be to avoid spawning/growing this pet till the bug is fixed otherwise I loose time and ped.

Have as well a simple Corinthian Kanin and for that one the progress looks fine, so I'll grow this one till the bug is fixed.

Luckily I've not had this issue before with my Silver Bunny. Send a support case if you have not done so, and attach your pics on this matter to MA. Hope this gets fixed for you soon, and only spawn your 'working' pets in the meantime while this is being resolved.

Same problem here but effecting all my pets. Happened after somone else with silver kanine ran near me and they seemed to bug out and din't know 'who' to follow. I relogged then had two rabbits, one that seemed to work and other that was just there. The one just there could control any pet I summoned by right clicking on it. Sent support case and got the standard reply of forwarding it to the proper dept etc. I'm losing nutrio's and xp. Not a happy camper.. hope is fixed soon

Haven't been online since a while ... can anyone tell me if this bug was fixed meanwhile in the latest patches?

Haven't been online since a while ... can anyone tell me if this bug was fixed meanwhile in the latest patches?

From news in last update - yes it seems it has been fixed.

Falagor
:bandit:

Back