3 Terminal gaming

Case

Mature
Hello everyone,

following up the Explosive Ammo thread.

Instead of hunting and mining we could just add 2 Terminals for these professions. So noone is needed to go out and Hunt and Mine all the time by themselves.

Just add your finder and amp into the terminal go AFK and it does your drops while you are doing something useful like sleeping. Same thing could be implemented for Hunting. i.e. add armor, weapon and amps, select the mob you want to hunt and the terminal does the clicks.

Noone is forced to interact with other people anymore, no more time consuming running around looking for ores and mobs or deal with the unpolished enviroment. Best thing would be all is TT based so we really do not have to deal with others. That would be a brilliant advancement for EU.

What you think guys?

Regards

Thanks for your Reply. I see you are getting the point. Unlike certain explosive crafters and MA...

Hell you could go even further and get rid of the 3d engine completely and just host it on a web page. It would cut MA's costs drastically and mean more loot.

Why overcomplicate? It could be a mobile app where you enter a cost in the field, press the "Loot" button and get back 60-90% of the cost and occasionally - 110-150%.

Since an input field and a button won't take much space on the screen, you could place several advertizements above and below those to maximize monetization.

Hello everyone,

following up the Explosive Ammo thread.

Instead of hunting and mining we could just add 2 Terminals for these professions. So noone is needed to go out and Hunt and Mine all the time by themselves.

Just add your finder and amp into the terminal go AFK and it does your drops while you are doing something useful like sleeping. Same thing could be implemented for Hunting. i.e. add armor, weapon and amps, select the mob you want to hunt and the terminal does the clicks.

Noone is forced to interact with other people anymore, no more time consuming running around looking for ores and mobs or deal with the unpolished enviroment. Best thing would be all is TT based so we really do not have to deal with others. That would be a brilliant advancement for EU.

What you think guys?

Regards

totally agree with your point here
as ironic as it seems and as other people mentioned, we'll get to a point where we can eliminate 3d engine and player interaction or maybe just invent a new roulette that has loot windows instead of numbers or something; not to mention the effect on the game's economy...

This thread reminds me of my idea for mining....

newmining_917326.jpg

We could just have a slotmachine for everything with the option that it have a donate button for MA. Would make play more easy! :ahh:

Back