Selling: Hogglo Pygmy Black

Well, actually i was the last before the end.

You really were Ime with 4.3k but if the seller doesn't accept that I will go 5.3k............

Well, actually i was the last before the end.

For me it shows Yesterday, 23:59 RobandKip, and Today 00:00 was Nadie with 5k.
And as it was stated auction ends at 00:00 20.04.2015 then i think it was either Robandkip or Nadie (as usually default forum time is used)

And as it was stated auction ends at 00:00 20.04.2015 then i think it was either Robandkip or Nadie (as usually default forum time is used)

It shows next bid was around 1 AM. But we will see what seller says.

Agreed

I believe default forum time is UTC and so is server time. Whenever a time zone is not specified, UTC is the only reasonable option.

The forum seems to be different depending on your time zone.. as i see the last bid was well before 23:59.

The forum seems to be different depending on your time zone.. as i see the last bid was well before 23:59.

Depends on whether or not you set your settings to match your local time or not. UTC is default.

Akbar pmd about his grand conspiracy theory for the very same reason. Time stamps from moderator actions will also show default time, even though you changed your settings.

Well since there were no official sniping times and the fact that I bid the highrest does make me the winner

I won the bid, Nadie even said , Congrats to me.

Because I had to be up in 4 hours and there was no sign of the Seller to say any more on bidding rules and saying a time on forums is normally taken as UTC otherwise it's a different time for everyone in the world. I bid at 00.00 UTC which was 1am my time.

I'm not getting into an argument. It's the sellers loss as he could have made more money. Maybe next time he'll set a BO or at least be online when running a sale that ends at stupid o'clock.

Since there was no rule about sniping, I think the seller should sell to the highest last bid, and/or let it run 1 more day with the RULE about sniping. :)

Sorry for the trouble :S
Robandkip won at 4700 peds and sorry again to have not written IG time or GMT...
Congratulations :)

It's official, I am now the owner of this badass pet, I'm gonna sexy Dance all night woooooooo hooooo

Sorry for the trouble :S
Robandkip won at 4700 peds and sorry again to have not written IG time or GMT...
Congratulations :)

Wow respect for selling to the highest bid at 00:00, eventough you had a bid of 5300 peds. Not many people follow with their rules if they are able to sell for more.

GL to new owner

Wow respect for selling to the highest bid at 00:00, eventough you had a bid of 5300 peds. Not many people follow with their rules if they are able to sell for more.

GL to new owner

Indeed.

Was happy to see this.

It's official, I am now the owner of this badass pet, I'm gonna sexy Dance all night woooooooo hooooo

Gratz Rob wish I hadn't been on holiday when this was happening, but he ho have fun with your new pet :wtg:

Back