Petition to remove almost every BP

We need a "Petition against petitions"-thread, which would involve the thread itself. It could end wars.

instead of using nano cube they could have use something that has low mu and there is a aboundance of it

like oil from hunter oh dam they cut the oil whit shrapmetal

the more they make bp or any other thing that dont used material that not looted in the long run the players are going to loose

if your loot is worth nothing your going to tt it

let them make L stuff for crafter that any low level crafter can make and that the item can compete whit the top gear that way all the players have the same chance

The driving force in EU must be that if you get better / more skilled you can benefit from it and have more sucess ? In my World this is to be able to buy better gear as skills increase and in this way have a chance to loot / mine / Craft for better things that sell for profit.
What is happening now is we are all getting too much in the hand of a good TT size loot to have monetary sucess in EU. I understand this might be ok with a part of the Community that has the gambling-nerve . Put alot in and hopefully get more out and then show in TT to start over.
Its not what I want so im gonna have my say about it. Hopefully MA can come up with much more stuff the playerbase wants and is prepared to pay Money for and keep the economy going.

An alternative to this suggestion is to let all clicks return the same, every time, no matter who clicks :eyecrazy:

Back