Question: Who are you? And thank you :)

Alainax

Elite
Bonnie
Last night someone very sweet created a team with a little message for us. It was really such a lovely thing to do, knowing we would be in space and see it. I really wish to track down who it was to thank them personally, such a kind gesture really made me smile :)

Space can be such a kind and happy place, and little things like this really make it special to me :ahh:

( ironically I was on planet yesterday morning, and got destroyed by a mutated chirpy, so came back to space where its much safer :laugh:)

I hope I can find you and your team, to thank you personally for the message, if not - Thank you so very much, it was a lovely well thought out gesture, and really meant a lot to us. :)
img_12042015_104530.jpg

Last night someone very sweet created a team with a little message for us. It was really such a lovely thing to do, knowing we would be in space and see it. I really wish to track down who it was to thank them personally, such a kind gesture really made me smile :)

Space can be such a kind and happy place, and little things like this really make it special to me :ahh:

( ironically I was on planet yesterday morning, and got destroyed by a mutated chirpy, so came back to space where its much safer :laugh:)

I hope I can find you and your team, to thank you personally for the message, if not - Thank you so very much, it was a lovely well thought out gesture, and really meant a lot to us. :)
img_12042015_104530.jpg
I saw that and was beautiful..Gratz to you and JBK on marriage irl..bless :D

Gratz to you both ;)

:) so happy for you both!!

Can you get married in space yet?

Hey,What, Wait.. When's the party? :nana:

Did you find out who it was yet?

do we know who the secret team maker was yet ?
Very cool and nice thing to do :)

We found out who it was!

It was Cee and the crew over on Pathfinder xxxi!

They even have a captains log of the hunt!
http://pathfinderxxxi.com/

So very sweet of them, thank you!

was cee's idea :)

congratz you both : )

Usual code name for XXXI is "Sleepy heads" + a random funny comment.

Back