Congratulations!!

Thorns Rose

Elite
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
New York Rose
Just want to wish John Black Knight and Alaina Knight a great big Congratulations on their marriage - IRL..I wish you both a lifetime full of memories and happiness.

attachment.php

Last edited:
gratz to you both and I hope you two have a great life together!

Yes indeed, congratulations for the both of you :D

Congratulations and best wishes for the future!

There is another wedding this month on Arkadia. Is this becoming a trend? Nice! :inbed:

ah that is great, wish bost to Alaina and Joh as well. Great to see the good things happen.

P.s. don't forget to post in the rl photo section :)

Aww thanks everyone for the lovely comments and wishes :)

attachment.php

So very happy for you guys. I know I don't get on so much these days & sometimes we don't speak for long periods of time but I have always considered you both good friends. It is so nice to see everything working out as you build your life together. I wish you all the luck in the world but I don't think you need any luck you already have everything you need in each other.

“A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”​

Thank you all for your great wishes - we are so happy :D:yay::D

Wow Congratulations, very happy for you both.

Come on then, post that wedding pic.

Rick

I am very happy for both of you. Have always felt like the two of you have something truly amazing and wonderful. Big huge huggzzzz to both of you!!! :):):):):):) Wish the two of you every happiness :):):):):):)

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Gratz!! :beerchug:

Space just got a whole lot better! :yay:

gratz to you both and have a great life together!

I know! I know! I am slacking..
Gratz Alaina Alaina Alaina & JBK.

BTW Space Babies are Uber Cute :eyecrazy:

Gratz and all the best wishes for the future !

Herzliche Grüsse, Gratulation und alles Gute für die Zukunft :)

Gratz to you both! Two great people. Can we see a pic?

Thank you everyone for the lovely heart felt messages, they are so very touching :)

I will have to save all of these! :ahh: :ahh::ahh:

PS. There is no Mandie Pre-nup :laugh:, although in spirit she has always been my girl anyway ;) :laugh:

Back