Hello, i'm Antrace

Antrace

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Antrace Letale Very
Hello all,

this is my first post here I’m a little excited.

I was born on Calypso, in October 2014.

I’m a noob and every day I learn something new.
The first few months I've read a lot of information and I’m still reading a lot, especially this forum

Since I started I’ve done only few things, i mostly sweat, sw(eat/h)unt puny, heal, do some taxi rides and relaxing walking around.

I’ll write here below my experience in these noob and low cost activities

Sweat
First of all I have to say a big thanks to Big industries, with SSI event BIG guys helped me a lot and made me stay in game and not abandon it.
I still do sweat I like chat with ppl and relaxing looking the green light and hearing the click clikc click.
I wonder if it is hypnotic :eyecrazy:

Swunting puny
Because of my low agility i swunted alone only carabock on Arkadia and Haters on Rocktopia. I’ve not found yet a good puny to sweat on Calypso.
Well, considering bottle of sweat collected and loot from mobs I kill with TT weapons, my loss are really low, and sometime I end it with no loss at all.
Nothing to say more, just swunt without armor, and swunting with friends is a lot more funny and effective (more bottle/hours).

Taxi
The taxi service around the space was my second "work.
At my first space travel I was killed three times by pirates, a nice advice to not transport lootable things.

Besides pirates I like travel in space, relaxing and speaking with passengers. Yes, my rides take a little more than other taxi, because I go with a sleipnr so I have all time to chat and speak, exchanging good informations with passengers.

Healer
I’ll tell my story about how I've become and healer.

One day I was killing Berycled in Berycled Nest istance and an old player helped me out with last boss (and we had a global...so remember, if you help a noob you’ll be rewarded). After that global we teamed and swunted some other punies, after we went to gauntlet, made stage 1 and I ‘ve got my Vivo S10. Thanks Infamous :).

But this wasn’t enough to make me decide to become a healer. So some day after, as a noob trader, i was trying to sell a TT weapon I bought on arkadia (I thought that it was buyable only on ark … :duh:…). And for second time I was lucky and I found a good guy , John Doe, and he gave me some very good advices and so I’ve started my healer career.
I would just remember that I was lucky to heal in mayhem events and with my surprise I found my name in this forum posted by event winners. thank you for having mentioned me and thank you for making me try this adventure.I healed my best, and i was100% focused in that intense hour. you. Thanks to let me try this adventure.

Last but not least I’m helper in SSI event organized by Big Industries guys, my new big family (I’ll write about this in my next tread, I’m feeling most reader are already sleeping .. ).

So what to say more.. Yes a little advertise:
If u need a S10.herb.h.e.a.r.t healer sign my name down and call me. My playtime is 19.00-23.00 ma time (more or less) in weekdays :wtg:

Walking
I've started to do my daily walk when I start training pets to lvl 7. These pets are always hungry and news ones are big nutria eaters.

At first time I bought a big quantity of sweetstuff at his max price EU ever seen (145% mu). So I couldn’t buy fruits and make nutrio bar, it would have been too much expensive, so I had to look for fruits by myself.
It seems that in the last weeks fruits are more rare, perhaps because there are more walkers around.

Pet trainer.
The last activity I started.
I went to all planets and trained pets, I had planned my cameing back to Caly for selling them for a nice price and be re paid for all days I was on death planet alone (more or less a 5 ped /day used for training to lvl 7 charge).
But MA introduced the new pets, immediately old pets become old stuff worthless. All gusy are back the new rare ones with foolish prices, thanks MA..
Anyway I won’t stop training pets, but I’ll do only if ppl will ask for it.

Interntet site and channel chat.
I learn how to build up a internet site, and I made my own one, all alone and I don’t pay anything for it.
Please, visit it and help me to keep it alive  : Entropiasc.tk , (entropia service channel)
I made also a chat channel named ESC, you can join it if u need something or you only want chat with a noob. (I know most of you will say we don’t need another chat channel, yes it is true, but ESC is much easier to remember than the foolish name I’ve chosen: Antrace Letale Very).

Well I thank the few reader that were so strong to finish my presentation.

Have fun and good luck

Welcome and good luck!

Hi Antrace,
Welcome to EU. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the Entropia Universe and it sounds like you are off to a fun start - Lootius be with you!

:cool:

Thank you all, you are very kind, like most of the people I met in this game.

Good luck all :)

See you in game

always good to hear about a new player making the game work. I think that you'll be able to give a lot of new(er) players some good advice in the future. :)

Good read. Glad you're enjoying the universe so far. Keep on having fun!

Back