Missing Items

Lumar

Old Alpha
Master Lumar Shadow
Hi there to all,

So im kinda scared and :mad: at same time...

From last night that i log to play a bit around:
more or less MA time 03:20 AM, i log today more or less same time and im missing some items,loot and peds :eyecrazy:

I have GOLD CARD so im thiking this might be a bug but it´s very strange since is alot of stuff, and already send support.

From Inventory im missing this 2 items:

Herman RAW 404 Smuggler
Omegaton A105 amp

From Storage i had a stack of loot that was 3426.66 PED and now theres only 2426.66 PED
And from my stack of ped in storage i had 9670 PED and now theres only 8670 PED

Really hope this is a big bug:mad: but if not what the hell just hapen here???:eyecrazy:

Support case:
History for support case 301316:

2015-04-14 03:39 You wrote:

Hi there,

Dont know if this is a bug or not, but im kinda confused and scared at same time.

So im missing alot of stuff since last time i was loged:

Herman Raw 404 Smuggler
Omegaton A105 amp

This two from my INVENTORY

From Storage im missing:

1000 peds in loot from Materials since last time i had 3426.66 PED and now there is only 2426.66 PED

And from my stack in ped from Money and Deeds i had 9670 PED and now theres only 8670 PED there.

I keep track on all my stuff and i had all this on my last time i was online last night around;
[System]: Entropia Universe time: 2015-04-13 03:37:08
more or less since today i loged more or less at same time.

So i really hope this is some BUG and i can get what im missing BACK plz.

Regards,
Lumar
---------------

Let´s hope they fix this Mess because if they dont i lost all my trust in this game :(

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this. :(

Two possibilities come to mind.

First, you were drunk and or high last time you played and sold/traded/gave this stuff to someone and COMPLETLY forgot it. (I've done this a few times but never anything with high value)

Second, someone has access to your computer and gold card that you don't suspect but actually is stealing from you. (Trust me, it is a very real possibility)

Hope you figure this out. :)

Whoa Sorry Lumar, Hope you figure his one out. :mad:

In this situation, its worth checking your inventory via the website. I lost a vehicle for ages and when I checked it was in storage on another planet. Also sometimes storage and inventory in game is bugged, especially if you have a large number of items so sometimes not all your items are visible.

So check via the website, to be sure, to be sure.

Sucks that you things are missing, but honestly give the support a chance to look into it before posting alarming stuff here using such nice language "WTF is wrong with this game??? Did i get robbed or stolen???"

Imagine that the Newcomers of the day goes to this forum and first thing they see is your post?

While my initial hunch said that you mistyped the numbers, it still doesn't explain the missing weapon. Check item count in both storage and inventory for starters, always keep it below 500.

Good luck!

Check your items in entropiauniverse.com

Rgds

Ace

You didn't leave them in another planets storage did you?

Just to start,

i'm an active athlete so i dont Drink and dont consume drugs to get high:wise:

Has for all the other´s already checked, triple checked and they dont exist in my account:eyecrazy:

KijkkiJikki

In this situation, its worth checking your inventory via the website.

Did that more then 3 times they are gone...

If the title was like this it´s because i was :eyecrazy: and :mad: because what im missing it´s some nice KK peds, so if this is not a BUG and my money is not safe in this game not even using a GOLD CARD, so i guess i have the right to RAGE about it...

Has for you dear SIR, tks for the NEG REP, hope you never lose something or get in this situation with stuff that worth some good money.

04-14-2015 07:57
Slippery
Thread: WTF is wrong with this game??? Did i get robbed or stolen???

Pointless title

Nothing more to say, good day to all :mad:

Exactly 1000 Ped in materials disappearing &

Exactly 1000 Ped in Ped value disappearing is very odd.

Support might not be able to trace what happened to that (unless it was a direct trade / transfer to another)

What they will be able to do is track what happened to the 2 items, whether they were TT'd or traded to another.

Try and remain patient and see what they say happened. Good luck!

The difference is thread starter has a gold card, if his account had been hacked, he wouldn't have lost 2000 Ped, 13000 would be missing.

The thing about this is that depending for how much the items items are valuated+2k peds missing we talking only from 10.000 ped to 15000 ped at most.

But i would love to see the DRAMA if the items were a Mod Merc + Hyper 204 amp and a shadow armor, for the one that would be caught in that situation i think he would not :yay::laugh::wtg::lolup: about it...

Im an average player dont have gazilions peds like many in this game but for me the items im talking about it´s like a Mod Merc and Hyper amp...

Has for the 1k peds in loot and the other 1k in pure peds, ok it´s just 2k peds 200 USD but, MA have to track where this is...

And like a told before GOLD CARD used since i start puting "large amount´s of money" in this for me, so dont lol about it cos we never know when this can happen to an uber acount:mad:

Rest of good day to all

How the heck to you know exactly the amount of peds and ped value you had when you logged out?

Something you may want to check is your chat logs.

If you traded something or sold something etc and you have logging enabled you can see if something was traded or sold etc. there would be some type of messages like:

2015-02-25 02:59:22 [System] [] You have successfully made a deal with *Name here*

Or similar type of saying if you sold to trade terminal or auction house, this could even tell you if you dropped an item on the ground.

This would determine if something was done and/or traded from your machine.

Just something to check. Of course this would not help if you were hacked from some other computer, your logs would not contain this information.

But being you confirmed your website item listing there is no need to verify you never maxed the 500 item limit in planet storage. Only 500 items display in the planet storage devices at one time.

I have never seen items just disappear from my avatar inventory before, although I swear my ped card is robbed every login I think it has something to do with my activities I unconsciously do from login to logout :D

I would wager either he TT'd them instead of repairing or his books are a bit off or both. Either way.. no one here can help you. Up to sypport.

Can't be a problem with an update that never happened.

Something you may want to check is your chat logs.

If you traded something or sold something etc and you have logging enabled you can see if something was traded or sold etc. there would be some type of messages like:

2015-02-25 02:59:22 [System] [] You have successfully made a deal with *Name here*

Or similar type of saying if you sold to trade terminal or auction house, this could even tell you if you dropped an item on the ground.

This would determine if something was done and/or traded from your machine.

Just something to check. Of course this would not help if you were hacked from some other computer, your logs would not contain this information.

But being you confirmed your website item listing there is no need to verify you never maxed the 500 item limit in planet storage. Only 500 items display in the planet storage devices at one time.

I have never seen items just disappear from my avatar inventory before, although I swear my ped card is robbed every login I think it has something to do with my activities I unconsciously do from login to logout :D

Nothing here that show´s me what the heck happen :(

Weird

Very strange situation; keep us updated. Also, if someone stole these items and PEDs... why not go all the way? Why stop at 2k PEDs and 2 items? Very curious.
I hope you'll get this sorted out sooner rather than later.

Very strange situation; keep us updated. Also, if someone stole these items and PEDs... why not go all the way? Why stop at 2k PEDs and 2 items? Very curious.
I hope you'll get this sorted out sooner rather than later.

So end of Story, no reply from MA, but today i log in and all stuff was in my Storage.

But this is really stange, because i had 1k ped stack next to the other stack of ped, and for the rest i had in storage 1k peds in Nanocubes and i dont even craft explosives BP for all those peds, just had a try of 100,200 peds in BP LV1 and Lv2.

Glad i get my stuff back but this is :eyecrazy:.

Mod you can close this thread.:wise:

So end of Story, no reply from MA, but today i log in and all stuff was in my Storage.

But this is really stange, because i had 1k ped stack next to the other stack of ped, and for the rest i had in storage 1k peds in Nanocubes and i dont even craft explosives BP for all those peds, just had a try of 100,200 peds in BP LV1 and Lv2.

Glad i get my stuff back but this is :eyecrazy:.

Mod you can close this thread.:wise:

Only time I've heard a story like this, is when the wife uses the husbands account to borrow the gun. :scratch2:

Presume you will close your support case down as well.

Glad you had your stuff returned.

Only time I've heard a story like this, is when the wife uses the husbands account to borrow the gun. :scratch2:

Presume you will close your support case down as well.

Glad you had your stuff returned.

It's so common to have things missing for months, but usually they are on the Entropia web site..
I lost count on how many times an armor plate or stacks of loot went missing from storage :D

Pecka

good you find it ! but like you said : :eyecrazy:

Misleading, unnecessarily alarmist thread title edited.

Moved to Bug Reports forum

Back