Question: Ranger Scope Mk I - Decay?

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Might be that my search skills suck but all I could find was an unverified 0.071 pec per use. Surely, someone must have done further testing since they were released?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry to hijack your thread but im also interested in knowing if the increase stacks on top of neurostims if someone knows about these scopes.

Might be that my search skills suck but all I could find was an unverified 0.071 pec per use. Surely, someone must have done further testing since they were released?

Thanks in advance.

I dont own one yet but from reliable srouces: both scopes Mk.I and Mk.II have same decay equal 0.071pec per use ;).

Sorry to hijack your thread but im also interested in knowing if the increase stacks on top of neurostims if someone knows about these scopes.

Also from reliable source: they dont stack.

Falagor
:bandit:

I shot approx 2000 uses last night and decay was 1,5ish ped.

150/2000 is 0.075 pec
OFC shots decay coulda been less just a vage recollection so the 0.071 pec is correct.

Scopes and laser are just improved versions of Hunnir and Hanzor so if you look em up at Entropedia that decay should be correct.

Thanks for the answers!

Means I need to buy me one as paying 7.1 pec for 40 pec worth of damage definitely is going to improve eco (even though CLDs probably would yield a better return for me...) :D

Back