Cheap UL finisher?

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Looking for a cheap finisher with an amped dps around 30. I don't mind higher dps if damage is still low. High attack speed is preferred, must be ranged. Eco is important.

Budget around a few thousand, the less the better.

Any suggestions?

Ozpyn BLP pistol maybe?

Or even something melee (which helps if you have run out of ammo too!)

Ozpyn BLP pistol maybe?

Or even something melee (which helps if you have run out of ammo too!)

I'll check them out, thanks.

I'm trying to finish mobs of before they reach me at the moment, which is why melee wouldn't work. :)

[Xent Tech Light Rifle X3] + [Omegaton A102] = max dmg 24, base eco 2.965

I use this as finsiher on my main:
[CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition] + [Fi/Ra/Co Dante] = max dmg 98, base eco 2.966

Falagor
:bandit:

[Xent Tech Light Rifle X3] + [Omegaton A102] = max dmg 24, base eco 2.965

I use this as finsiher on my main:
[CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition] + [Fi/Ra/Co Dante] = max dmg 98, base eco 2.966

Falagor

The X3 only costs a few hundred, correct?

DPS is a bit low, but might be enough. I never used a finisher before so I can't tell to be honest. Guess I could give it a go and see what happens. :)

Omegaton Igni L1000 + Omegaton A103 = 36.7 dps, 52 dmg, 61 attacks, 2.932 dpp

No idea about current price.

If this answer looks wrong, change the question.

DPS is a bit low, but might be enough. I never used a finisher before so I can't tell to be honest. Guess I could give it a go and see what happens. :)

Could also use that one on society hunts.. It's basically an opalo/a106 combo (xent tech x3 / a102).
I love mine..

philosopher's sword does 28.8 dps. If you're looking for cheap ass eco finishing...

Yup costs +~300-450peds.

I have rule that finisher should be around 1/4 of max dmg on your weapon. So doing max 3 shots as finish with it (otherwise it means you should have done one more shot with your main instead).

The Xent X3 also works nice for hunting low level mobs too (i.e. fouls, molisks, zaduls) with:
[S.I. HK110] + [ZX Sinkadus] = max dmg 6, as finsiher (also notice the 1/4 rule here too ;)).

Falagor

the X3 is awesome finisher :).idk if Montgomery Anabolic is possible with your budget,sweet eco with a106 close to 30 dps but slow hmm, try with X3 :)

If you don't mind, I'd suggest CalyTrek CR Soul Mk.V (L) anyway. It is so cheap and abundant, may almost count as UL. I know it doesn't feel the same and I also like UL better, but considering eco, nobody ever seems to factor in the purchase price. Even if you calculate with a resale, tying up thousands that otherwise might earn interest eats into the balance (it's called opportunity cost).

Another reason I like this weapon is, that it is both fast and has a nice long range plus just the right dps. I use it both as finisher and for drawing the next mob, something stronger in between for wearing it down. So I switch weapons only once and back per mob. With auto-target, auto-shoot and loot pill it is constant grinding and skilling without interruption, if spawn density is about right. Evi's are a perfect example where this works beautifully (for me).

As a sidenote, I believe your goals of both killing before mob can reach you and using a weaker finisher against overshooting are mutually exclusive save for a very narrow range of situations, where all the numbers play together. Maybe if you said what kind of mob you are targeting, a better recommendation can be made.

Back