Free Store Item Points @ Zombie Armaments (ELM)

master chief

Provider
Society
Cyreans
Remy Master Chief Lebeau
Hello everyone, I'm Currently offering free Item Points to anyone who wants to be able to put their items on display inside a store. The store is located at Emerald Lake Mall Floor 1 #1L with 310 Item points. Come on over and take a look.

Features:
15 Counter spaces
7 vertical Shelf's
2 Built in shelf perfect for space thrusters or other large items
4 Shopkeeper
Front Display for up to 10 Items

Details:

If you are interested in trying out a shop before you buy one I will be happy to assist you.

-5 Item slots will be given to you free +1 Item slot for a sign if you supply it to let people know these are your items.
-If you would like to put a shopkeeper in it I will let you do so but in exchange I get to keep 5 of the 20 slots a shopkeeper offers.
-I will also be happy to rent out a shopkeeper space all 20 slots for a monthly fee.
-Additional slots can be rented
-Front Display of shop can be used for a fee.
-Screenshots of all items sold will be recorded
-Spreadsheets will record every purchase made in the shop
-Inventory upkeep will be often and spreadsheets will be used to know whats in the shop
-Must have items (Google account for spreadsheets, Dropbox to see screenshot of items sold, Skype is helpful but not required)

Pm: Remy Master Chief Lebeau for more information about the offer.

*No collateral will be given for your items stored in shop, treat this as a High risk investment*
*Don't risk what you cant Lose*

Zombie Armament's

-The Chief

great idea,
right in these days i was looking for renting a shop, but i didn't find anything.

I would sell only few items, mostly are pets, and some other stuff that i have looted.

I have some questions:

when is your playtime?
how can i change the price if i set it too high or market is changing?

if we'll have the same playtime i'll pm you in game for more dettails

Regards
Antrace

Welcome 3 brand new coop members;

1. AWG
2. Antrace
3. Rose

Still have room for more coop members!

Back