Help: Best big Atrox spawn?!

Cerberis

Elite
Society
house of gamers
Cerb Hulk Beris
Anyone know where is best big (Guardian and UP) Atrox spawn? Looking for nice place for Silver Atrox Challenge :)

P.S. LA with some kind of event would be nice :D

SE of Fort Ithaca, past the Big Bulks, there is a revival point with an excellent spawn that goes all the way to Stalker. Mostly Guardian through Old Alpha, though. It is the distance of a TP Chip II from the center of Ithaca.

SE of Fort Ithaca, past the Big Bulks, there is a revival point with an excellent spawn that goes all the way to Stalker. Mostly Guardian through Old Alpha, though. It is the distance of a TP Chip II from the center of Ithaca.

Thx. I know that one, but its more runing then shooting there :/

North east of osere. OA and prowler mostly. Lots of globals there.

South West of Ashi, i will jump there and get coord in a minute

The outpost east of Jurra has a dense spawn of mid maturities. Some smaller mixed in, but no youngs last time I looked. Could be that those you don't want are hard to avoid due to aggro, but there are really plenty at this place. Try if it works for you. Then there is AOL 39 southwest of Akmuul.

Edit: It seems to me that the info on Entropedia for this mob is still valid for the most part.

Rig the spawn a lot there now

[81722, 74811, 188] nice spot for your imk2, guardian-prowler (rare provider/stalker) strictly trox

To the south is young-prov

Last edited:
Dominant to Stalker at OLA #39 (238,262)

Atrox

I'll update the above with any other good spawns later today. :)

The outpost east of Jurra has a dense spawn of mid maturities. Some smaller mixed in, but no youngs last time I looked. Could be that those you don't want are hard to avoid due to aggro, but there are really plenty at this place. Try if it works for you. Then there is AOL 39 southwest of Akmuul.

Edit: It seems to me that the info on Entropedia for this mob is still valid for the most part.

Jorra got lot of small. For silver quest counts only guardian and up... OLA 39 would be ok, but spawn is low, few mobs in radar at best

[81722, 74811, 188] nice spot for your imk2, guardian-prowler (rare provider/stalker) strictly trox

Gonna try that one.

I've been looking for the same since the Silver Mission was put in game but all the spawns are just so thin (even on LAs since MA in their wisdom messed with the spawn sizes) so I gave up after a couple thousand points and this is my favourite mob too :(

Jorra got lot of small. For silver quest counts only guardian and up...

Not Jurra TP, that's where the babies are. There is an outpost a bit to the east, slightly southeast with bigger ones and much denser, so much the turrets go almost all the time. At least so it was recently. I forgot the exact coords, not online and on different planet right now.

Not Jurra TP, that's where the babies are. There is an outpost a bit to the east, slightly southeast with bigger ones and much denser, so much the turrets go almost all the time. At least so it was recently. I forgot the exact coords, not online and on different planet right now.

that spawn has a lot of old-prov-guardians, def when ou start killing only the bigger ones

I know it... Das is right about that spawm. Lot of smaller then guardian :)

that spawn has a lot of old-prov-guardians, def when ou start killing only the bigger ones

I've been looking for the same since the Silver Mission was put in game but all the spawns are just so thin (even on LAs since MA in their wisdom messed with the spawn sizes) so I gave up after a couple thousand points and this is my favourite mob too :(

So far best spawn is in LA40 + extra event. However there are some old/provider, but Xp and me asking to increase maturity by a little.

You'd think with all those LA's you hold you'd have some :laugh:

Thats the best Place for silver mission.:)

Thats the best Place for silver mission.:)

Spawn isnt good, need to run from mob to mob + hills... I prefer spawn where can shoot nonstop :)

Back