Cosmic Challenge Part 2

Dralind

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Dralind Dra Humberton
cosmic-banner-2.jpg

Part 2​

* This event is open to anyone with 5-42 agility and has reached level 2 in sweat gathering.

*What is Cosmic Challenge?"

It is a multi-part event that will take place all over space. Participants will travel and hunt specific targets as a group. The goal is to have a new part at least once a month with different planets involved in each part.

*How to Participate*
To start this event participants must post a screenshot that clearly shows their agility , sweat gathering level , a stack of 500 Vibrant Sweat and 20 natural stones or fruit in their inventory. Participants must also provide a screenshot of their loot window or inventory containing one of the following items.

- Daikiba Skull
- Berycled Claw
- Shinkiba Skull
- Caudatergus Horn
- Foul Bone

The first 18 participants to meet all the requirements listed above will be accepted.

*note*
Please use the "Professions" window to view your sweat gatherer level . Images should all be uploaded to the forum's Gallery and linked from there. If you need help with this, please let me know, either in game or here :)

In Part 2 participants will turn in their 500 Vibrant Sweat , 20 stones/fruit and animal part for a basic weapon, ammunition , an armor piece(which the participants can keep) and a Round Trip flight. In part 2 we will be traveling from Calypso to Arkadia and then back to Calypso. While on Arkadia we will complete an Arkadia Key Instance.

*When does this Event Start and End ?*

Entries will be accepted starting now and will no longer be accepted after April. 25th. 17:00 MA Time.

The event transport will be arranged starting at 17:30 MA time on April 25th at Camp Icarus. The ship leaves at 18:00 so don't be late.

The return flight will be on Sunday April 26th at 17:30 MA time.
Please be sure to download the content for Space and Planet Arkadia.

*Special Thanks*

I would like to thank some members of the community who helped to make this event possible so far.

*Mike Freyr Perry
*Kara RavenJade SummerWind

*Accepted Entries List*
Epic Sef Legend
xxx rixum xxx
Rishi Paradox Faction
Mr x- Copyright
Krasimir Hroft Zhivkov
Lovefall Kiddoo Lovefall​

Last edited:
*This space is reserved*

The event starts and transport will be arranged starting at 17:30 MA time on Feb 25th at Camp Icarus. The ship leaves at 18:00 so don't be late.

*Mike Freyr Perry
*Kara RavenJade SummerWind

Is this a typo ?

Yes Mega, it was a typo, thanks for pointing it out :)

just a couple of days left for Dralind's event. His last one was super fun... come join for this next installment :)

cosmic-banner-2.jpg

*What is Cosmic Challenge?"

It is a multi-part event that will take place all over space. Participants will travel and hunt specific targets as a group...

Is it Cosmic horrors they are hunting? Or various mobs throughout space?

Might be a bit tricky for some of the lower level players to rustle up the peds to shoot the space mobbies for long, but I am sure it will be a blast :)

Nice to see new space events, I wish you much success!

Or have I got the total wrong end of the stick, and this has nothing to do with space or space mobs! Just reads very much that way!​

Can you clarify please what other costs are involved .

ta!

Is it Cosmic horrors they are hunting? Or various mobs throughout space?

Might be a bit tricky for some of the lower level players to rustle up the peds to shoot the space mobbies for long, but I am sure it will be a blast :)

Nice to see new space events, I wish you much success!

Or have I got the total wrong end of the stick, and this has nothing to do with space or space mobs! Just reads very much that way!

Heya! For now we are just visiting different planets and doing a team hunt on each. In Part Two we will be doing an Aakas key instance on Arkadia. but eventually it could be fun to hunt some space mobs!

Can you clarify please what other costs are involved .

ta!

Hi, There are no other costs, the 500 sweat, 20 stones/fruit and the animal parts are traded in for a basic weapon, ammunition and an armor piece. The flights are warp flights provided by EFA. :)

Heya! For now we are just visiting different planets and doing a team hunt on each. In Part Two we will be doing an Aakas key instance on Arkadia. but eventually it could be fun to hunt some space mobs!
Ah ok, just the reference to Cosmic and it taking place all over space got me excited! :ahh:
Hi, There are no other costs, the 500 sweat, 20 stones/fruit and the animal parts are traded in for a basic weapon, ammunition and an armor piece. The flights are warp flights provided by EFA. :)

Oh fab, so the tp/entry fees are covered too? That will be a great way to show new players around the universe, good luck! :cool:

ah ok cool , so the costs of getting from space to Ark and then on the return trip from space to Caly are also covered as well ?

Good intiative to get new players to have some fun on other planets and see a bit of space , nice one :)

ah ok cool , so the costs of getting from space to Ark and then on the return trip from space to Caly are also covered as well ?

Good intiative to get new players to have some fun on other planets and see a bit of space , nice one :)

Get out of my head Soreal! :laugh:

/mod note/
Just a reminder that images should all be uploaded to the forum's Gallery and linked from there, rather than being links to 3rd party image hosting sites being posted.

Dra, perhaps you could include something to that effect for the new members in your OP ?

/mod note/
Just a reminder that images should all be uploaded to the forum's Gallery and linked from there, rather than being links to 3rd party image hosting sites being posted.

Dra, perhaps you could include something to that effect for the new members in your OP ?

Good call Serica, this has been added into the OP :)

Awesome to see people are now joining. I have a feeling today's event is going to rock :)

I also want to remind the participants to make sure that they have space and planet arkadia downloaded. It will make things go much smoother for all if you do this ahead of time.
:)

showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]

This entry is for Lovefall Kiddoo Lovefall, Entry is accepted.

Last edited:
We are now on Calypso gathering at Camp Icarus. The ship will be leaving for Arkadia at 18:00 ( less than 30 minutes)

Back