Question: Shooting your friends in PVP

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Heya,

Last night I got bored and decided to go to the rig for the first time. All in all it turned out quite fun (until I realized I was down over a hundred ped) but one thing struck me;

When seeing my friends and socmates standing there, I did the only right thing which was I killed them. This I found plenty entertaining so of course I killed them again when they came back.

Now, after a short while I met someone else of my victims at revive (not from soc) and he called me pathetic for shooting my soc mates, which I found interesting as;

1. He was clueless about what was said in soc chat.

2. What's the point of friends if you can't shoot them?

Are people really that serious about PvP?

At the end of the night I concluded I had gained a ton of translocation skills....

Y so srs :(
MjAxMy0wYWQ4ODU5MWQ1NTI3MjJh.png

He was just mad he had to walk back to the rig. Some people take things too seriously. Would I get mad? Nope! I would to back and try to return the favor:).

Cos people are stupid.

One of my best EU memories was trying to get to the rig as noob with one of my friends. After hours of dodging Trox and getting ganked every time we got close the ubers finally let us come up to the rig and hang out for a bit. About 5 meters from the rig my mate pulled out his MaddIV and shot me in the back :laugh:.

It was a fucking fantastic day ;)

Entropia Universe - Planet Calypso is a great action killing machine game. But unfortunately some of your fellow gamers are too emotional to get shot from a friend, they take things too personally. Do whatever you want its for your fun, but dont waste too much ammo. :laugh:

Back