Info: loot theories??

sirchadwick

Provider
Society
Benevolence
Sylva Kyra Minor
I don't know what to think about loot theories because I haven't been playing long enough to have any sort of noticeable average but with my personal experience, I started my hunting career in Boreas BC my mentor suggested it was a good place to start and he was right was averaging about 2k-3k muscle oil per 1000 ammo hunt. How? Because 6 out of 10 kills was a 50+ drop sometimes occasionally 200 to 400+ drops in a row not to mention 50 to 70ped TT in other loot and I was the way only hunter there for several days for whatever reason. Now when I hunt kerbie no matter where at I am lucky to get 20 drop in 10 to 30 kills regardless of maturity. Not to mention the fact you can't move 20 meters in Boreas now w/o running in to another green dot. I've also check entropia life after a run and see that someone got a 70+ global on kerbies and I know it was Boreas b/c that is s the only place I see peeps hunting them.I also went to the little devils and hit 2 globs in a matter of minutes and then 2 days of nothing worth mentioning. I've hunted corns for a while and got kobold harness and a rare pistol then go figure nothing. Jumped on merps what,what a gremlin face mask...then NOTHING! Long story short it is absolutely random and nothing anyone can say will convince me otherwise. And before anyone says it I religiously use entropia weapon and armor compare tool to maximize my eco as well as doing other countless methods of research. At the end of the day if its not fun it becomes more of a job than a game then what's the point! Just my two cents.

It's dynamic ... :eyecrazy:

It's dynamic ... :eyecrazy:

Of course it dynamic; Dynamically Random Generated Loot(DRGL).Eureka!:wise: I just had a breakthrough. Too bad I can't login right now and test that.:eyecrazy:

All theories are applicable only to really big samples, to start seeing patterns and catching the loot waves you have to kill hundreds and thousands (depending on hp) mobs, preferably in a row.

Also, your jumping from a mob to a mob and having good results at the beginning perfectly fits my observations, but I personally have way better results in the end by sticking to one mob for weeks.

The experience of hunting same mob exclusively for 3 years in the past made me stop using word "random" with reference to Entropia :)

All theories are applicable only to really big samples, to start seeing patterns and catching the loot waves you have to kill hundreds and thousands (depending on hp) mobs, preferably in a row.

Also, your jumping from a mob to a mob and having good results at the beginning perfectly fits my observations, but I personally have way better results in the end by sticking to one mob for weeks.

What Svarog said!:wise:

Oh OK I see now. Deposit $1000 to get the ball rolling or buy 1000 ammo packs from webshop. I wonder if MA will hold my house for collateral or my firstborn child. So how are they making this game more affordable for new players. Oh that's right I can sweat.:dunce: Just kidding if I didn't state in my post I was staying on these mobs for a while not just randomly jumping around and I was trying to increase my stackables as that seems to be the only reliable way to cycle PEDs other than waiting around for a global to happen which seems to be the only way to increase stackables....wait a minute I'm going in circles.Damn it they got me!

Well if you check out the logs of people here you are most likely to get a long term TT return between 85% and 95% of your cycled PEDs. If you can cover the rest by MU you will profit.

There might be more theories out there, but this is the practical part that works for me. The whole secret to success is sentence no2 imho.

Oh OK I see now. Deposit $1000 to get the ball rolling or buy 1000 ammo packs from webshop. I wonder if MA will hold my house for collateral or my firstborn child. So how are they making this game more affordable for new players. Oh that's right I can sweat.:dunce: Just kidding if I didn't state in my post I was staying on these mobs for a while not just randomly jumping around and I was trying to increase my stackables as that seems to be the only reliable way to cycle PEDs other than waiting around for a global to happen which seems to be the only way to increase stackables....wait a minute I'm going in circles.Damn it they got me!

go to rt and grind your ass off on the smallest vixen...
tehy drop gears, which are 1 pec and worth 1k% so you can tt other loot when needed and for example have a 10 ped stack gears worth 100 ped...
if i were noob i would do this..something like 300 ped should work good..and should keep you busy for a while...
only thing is that they are 10 hp only so have to be very careful about overkill..you need to use very small weapons and a very small finisher...

and about randomness, i think lots of randomness is caused by other players looting the stuff too...

Last edited:
I would just some thing that did about 2 dmg on average. 10 shots, your done and no overkill and possibly no armour/fap decay if you have something with range.

You cant show up to vixens with a 2 dmg gun. Its a war for gears. Longest range gun you can find. needs to do over half damage. Gather all vixens. Finish all with a small pistol. It pisses people off but its called vixen wars for a reason. You can get well over 100 gears a hour doing this. I did it as a youth in this game but do not have the time for it.

Two problems with that, Increase the damage, you increase the loss capability in missed shots and average damage, versus the loot potential on the target mob. Something like the Sollomate Rubio's etc should work well if the figure 10 HP on the mob is correct. Its better to have a mob take a couple of swipes at you before it dies, or you don't gain any defence skills.

Main reason I don't camp this mob, to many vicious vixens out to ruin your play time.

Back