Uber: Omegaton Igni L1100E [repairable]

aia

Marauder
I got this gun from a nice Thorifoid Master Shaman outside Omegaton Western Habitat. This was really a surprise, I had no idea they dropped these.

Entropedia link: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Omegaton_Igni_L1100E

Weapon type: Level 50 Laser handgun
Damage: 36.5-73 dmg, 56 attacks/minute
Ammo burn: 1615

Named after the native, energy absorbing Igni bugs, production of this handgun was started by Omegaton shortly after their onetime rivals Earth Weapon Enterprises announced their return to Calypso market.

In the Enhanced version of the L1100, the new heat sinks has been adjusted slightly to be better compatible with the 'IgniTe Optix L1k' energy converter that was developed specifically for the Igni handguns.

2015-04-16 19:18:49 Ea Aia Nou has found a rare item (Omegaton Igni L1100E) with a value of 58 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
2015-04-16 19:18:49 Ea Aia Nou killed a creature (Thorifoid Master Shaman) with a value of 78 PED!

I don't intend to sell it for PEDs; possibly trade it for something more in my line.

Gratz Aia on ur nice find. :wtg:

gratz aia!!! :yay:

Oh lawdy, I was thinking about hunting these the other day to try and loot this gun... WHY DIDN'T I!?! :laugh:

Congratulations. A very nice find.:wtg:

Back