You and Your Pet Screenshot Contest

Corinthian_Kanin_Icey_Abbey.png

Forum listing shows as last poster KallyKate, 35 replies to this thread (that should be post #36). Can′t see that post, however. What′s wrong with the forum?

Guess KallyKate wanted to share the pet screenshot from his/her gallery:

Last edited:
Forum listing shows as last poster KallyKate, 35 replies to this thread (that should be post #36). Can′t see that post, however. What′s wrong with the forum?

It was edited at 2am (my time :zzz:) and held for mod approval. It had to wait til I was awake ...
In case you think that should be changed, be prepared for the wave of spam that would follow.

The post has now been approved.

It was edited at 2am (my time :zzz:) and held for mod approval. It had to wait til I was awake ...
In case you think that should be changed, be prepared for the wave of spam that would follow.

The post has now been approved.

Hmm..

This is happening often now. I see no solution but 711 providing you a life-time supply of Red Bull, and you to stop sleeping until you retire. :yup:

--//--

Great to see and hear that alot of people participated, and some good entries as well. Was a bit worried the event would be forgotten since there was next to no activity here and I didn't hear anything more about it during the time of the event.

Lets hope we get to see the winner soon. :)

Some fantastic entries here.

I'd suggest some bind 'Dashboard' and 'Desktop icons' to spare unused keys and press that before their entry screenshot though to remove all the HUD etc

It could be the difference between a prize and no prize. Photography competitions aren't won if there is a thumb on the lens....

Looking forward to the winners list, glad I'm not judging! :pic:

My vote goes to Spike for this far seen entries :)

My vote goes to magical JIM..great editing..hardly wait to see the Kanin gets that carrot,it looks quite hungry..:D

What did you mean by more characters..

»I agree.« is too short. Forum posts require 10 characters minimum. :wise:

Characters might be shady, though. :bandit:

Plus, you might wanna get out of that toilet. FYI: It′s the year 2015. :laugh:

Last edited:
»I agree.« is too short. Forum posts require 10 characters minimum. :wise:

Characters might be shady, though. :bandit:

Plus, you might wanna get out of that toilet. FYI: It′s the year 2015. :laugh:

Nah...feeling cozy in toilet..:d 2015 already..cheers to info..will get out in 2022..:D

First picture-winner of competition :laugh:

dnfm.jpg

Some fantastic entries here.

I'd suggest some bind 'Dashboard' and 'Desktop icons' to spare unused keys and press that before their entry screenshot though to remove all the HUD etc

It could be the difference between a prize and no prize. Photography competitions aren't won if there is a thumb on the lens....

Looking forward to the winners list, glad I'm not judging! :pic:

Bit late now! But would've been good to have had a reminder in the competition email about those bits of functionality, as I thought they were no longer around! :/ Would've saved me a bunch of clone brush GiMPing for sure.

Bit late now! But would've been good to have had a reminder in the competition email about those bits of functionality, as I thought they were no longer around! :/ Would've saved me a bunch of clone brush GiMPing for sure.

I told you in post #18 above!! :laugh:

(I didn't realise the competition had closed on the 26th btw, usually they last ages.)

Anyone saw an info when we will know the winner? Couldent find a date anywhere.

Sunday, April 26, 23.59 UTC

Ends as per the first post ;P guessing 2 weeks from then depending on entries

deleted.........

Last edited:
Back