Question: Can't find anything on Private Cooper and robot parts mission, what did I miss ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I was just at fort Troy and noticed Private Cooper with the yellow "!" and clicked on him and found the mission with the robot parts list. I searched here and on EP and found no private Cooper and no info. Also when I didn't have a part to turn in and click the "I have nothing to turn in" button the mission said it was abandoned. Anyone have any info at all. I have hunted a lot of robots and never seen any of the things in the list, that I recall. It this just a bugged mission or am I missing something?

He was trading looted parts for rewards during feffox event 2 years ago (hunting for the egg), not sure why they keep him, maybe some people still haven't turned in their event parts?

He was trading looted parts for rewards during feffox event 2 years ago (hunting for the egg), not sure why they keep him, maybe some people still haven't turned in their event parts?

That is crazy, I thought I remembered him but it has been so long ago:scratch2: I did participate but I never found one of those items. MA, really!

Back