Service Wars and Slander

Status

Sakuba

Guardian
Society
Antipodean Army
Milela Sakuba Wilnfe
For some time two "Space Services" have been locked in a "Verbal War" which I believe has an economical basis. Recently it has escalated into a"Virtual Ingame War". Members of one of these "Services" has spent some efforts trying to insinuate EFA and its Members into this "Feud". I and the other Members of EFA DO NOT CONDONE OR SUPPORT EITHER SIDE of this conflict.

We also spoke up when members of one Service entered the others ingame "Service Channel" and started "selling their propaganda" within that channel. I personally felt that doing this was rude and childish. It has also been brought to my attention that certain members of this particular Service has been sending Private Messages to the Leaders of those Societies who use EFA regularly trying to sell their propaganda as well.

The claims these persons are making are false and we consider them to be slanderous. I ask that if anyone contacts you in regards to this matter to tell them to take a very long walk of an extremely short pier.

Thank you and I apologise for the "Drama"

I agree completly with Sakuba

and again want to make sure that its clear that we DO NOT CONDONE OR SUPPORT EITHER SIDE

It kills me to see that we have to even make a post about this. The situation between the two providers makes me sad, and I wish they could find a peaceful solution to their situation.

I've spoken with both parties and have tried to play peacekeeper, but I need to stop doing so. It is between them and I do not wish to get pulled into their drama.

All I want to do is enjoy a video game that I play. I know that this is a video game that is an RCE...but to me, it's my escape from RL drama.

I apologise to the community again that we are bringing more drama to the forum, but since a very good friend of mine was told that efa was involved, and had considered if he should black list us with his Soc. I felt it was very important for Sakuba the Founder of EFA to post.

Again, I hope you two parties can work it out. But please leave us out of it.

I used to do game development and manage an online community much smaller than this game.. and one thing I learned is that if you have to constantly have to sell your side and go on a propaganda campaign, then mostly likely you are masking guilt.

What those individuals don't realize is that they are self destructing their business and undermining their real money asset.

Like I've said before in my blog's first post on this game...

...one where reality really meets with virtual reality. A place where there is only one YOU and all sorts of people dwell...from your average friendly gamer to your villainous virtual scumbag...

The decisions you make and the actions that you take within the game, ultimately defines your avatar but also becomes of YOU (yes, the real you). It reflects your very essence, your upbringing, your personality and your moral values / codes.

The RCE aspect makes this scary side of human nature become very real. Sad, but true.

What you guys are doing is a very good call...pull yourself out of this early...before it gets nasty and drag you guys down with it.

Come on - for those of us not into this "what's the gossip" you know you want to tell us - hey I might even take sides:wtg:

Come on - for those of us not into this "what's the gossip" you know you want to tell us - hey I might even take sides:wtg:

How could you miss it! :eyecrazy: There are threads in the space section about it, or hang around in space chat for a few mins and all will become clear! ;)

So,

The other day I had to go to space. Thankfully, ToS and Flying Ferraris exist.

The way this has turned out, I'd rather take a ride in a quad carrying stackables than flying with either of the drama queens.

Stop taking it so damn seriously.

The situation between the two providers makes me sad, and I wish they could find a peaceful solution to their situation.

No one on here has actually stated their situation.

So what exactly is the argument on each side? Perhaps there can be no resolution until the issues on both sides are discussed publicly so as to eventually arrive at an amicable solution for all parties. After all that's what the forum is for - discussion...

Why would anyone invest so much time and money into something and not take it serious?

Why not?

Sure, one can and should be serious to some extent. But all this drama, for what?

If they are serious and care about their businesses they should have stayed quiet. Seriously, who wants to fly with either of the motherships knowing that the owners grief might leave them stranded?

No one on here has actually stated their situation.

So what exactly is the argument on each side? Perhaps there can be no resolution until the issues on both sides are discussed publicly so as to eventually arrive at an amicable solution for all parties. After all that's what the forum is for - discussion...

There was a fairly long thread about it over several days (now closed). Guess you missed it.

Re-opening that discussion it is not the topic of this thread.

There was a fairly long thread about it over several days (now closed). Guess you missed it.

Re-opening that discussion it is not the topic of this thread.

I tend to agree here Serica, but <removed>

(Corporal) Benjamin Ben Coyoe
a.k.a "The Blind Sniper (And "His_Dog_SPot"

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, this is looking a bit ridiculous to me :p

BenCoyote showed some important points in the whole space business :)

However the discussion is about the slander and whatnots is just rubbish... And the funny part about it all is people say they wanna bury the hatchet (probably because they realized the self harm they did) but continue to touch the wound :laugh:

I ain't helping either in bumping this up but heh, about time you guys settle differences and move on.

Starkiller said:
I ain't helping either in bumping this up but heh, about time you guys settle differences and move on.
Yep, I said what I needed to almost two weeks agp. Could a Mod please close this thread.

Status
Back